Homecoming Could the Mixed reaction from The Amazing Spider-man 2 be a blessing in disguise?

As a Browns fan, yea we sucked for like 12 out of 15 years but we made the playoffs one year so we got that going for us which is nice I guess.

Everything you said:

giphy.gif

1280-dawn-planet-apes-560x315.jpg

X-Men Origins Wolverine was better then TASM2. Spidey is also more popular then Wolverine.

In all seriousness XMOW > TASM2. Did I have problems? Yes but Wolverine is still better.

Hugh is a better Wolverine then Andrew is at Spidey. Liev as Sabbertooth's backstory was ****ed up but he was still more entertaining and just a badass unlike any of TASM2 villains.

That's true but I feel like a big problem is that TASM2 has no conflict in the film.

Conflict in DOFP: Future ****ed up, go to the past and save us Wolverine
Conflict in Cap 2: SHIELD compromised and WS is out there, save us Cap
Conflict in TDK: Joker causing ****, save us Batman
Conflict in MOS: Zod wants to kill us, save us Kal-El

Look at all TASM2 villains. Rhino in the beginning then taken out. Electro's first fight with Spidey, loses and gets thrown in prison. Harry has Electro escape, Spidey kicks ass a second time. Kid Goblin shows up, Spidey kicks ass.

There isn't a basic plot to TASM2. It's like a cartoon with every villain because every villain gets defeated. No one beats Spidey.

When will you ****ing learn?

This is why fanboys will never work in Hollywood unless they get rid of there biased ass.

Know Alvin Sargent? He wrote the screenplay to Spider-Man 2. He has won two Academy Awards in 1978 and 1981 for his screenplays of Julia and Ordinary People.

I can promise you, you will never pick him.

Know James Vanderbilt? He wrote the screenplay to TASM1. He wrote Zodiac.

I can promise you, you would never pick him.

Shut up about bringing the Breaking Bad or Skyfall writers on TASM series. You don't need writers of a popular film or TV show to make a good film. There are good writers everywhere.

Wow, you are biased. We all know the film was edited to death. Just see the pre visualizations and deleted scenes

Also x-men origins wolverine sucked as it actually had a stupid plot, a forced and stupid twist, and continuity problems including ruining deadpool. I also did not like the bathroom scene either

I don't give a flying **** about pre visuals or deleted scenes.

What matter is the final cut. You judge a film by the final cut. If there's an unrated version like Wolverine or extended like Daredevil which makes the film better, I will watch it but until then **** your deleted scenes and pre visuals.

Also I rather a film ruin Deadpool then the single most shocking death in comics like what Webb did to Death of Gwen Stacy.

Also if you dislike the bathroom scene, I'm sure you loved TASM1 using it.

I don't give a flying **** about pre visuals or deleted scenes.

What matter is the final cut. You judge a film by the final cut. If there's an unrated version like Wolverine or extended like Daredevil which makes the film better, I will watch it but until then **** your deleted scenes and pre visuals.

Also I rather a film ruin Deadpool then the single most shocking death in comics like what Webb did to Death of Gwen Stacy.

Also if you dislike the bathroom scene, I'm sure you loved TASM1 using it.

Yes but you blame it on the writers and directors for it when clearly it was Sony's doing.

Also the bathroom scene worked with Peter since it best fits peters situation while the one with wolverine really made him look kinda pathetic

Yeah I'm not expecting TASM2 to be X-Men: Wolverine Origins bad, maybe Spider-Man 3 or a few steps up from FF or it's sequel.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Levitikuz. Origins was awful...but the two main characters in Wolverine and Sabretooth were both fantastic. The movie around them is terrible, but getting the hero and his nemesis right counts for a lot. It is maybe the most important part of any film.

ASM2 doesn't have that. We've already argued about Garfield's Peter Parker enough. But even most fans of ASM2 seem to agree that the villains are atrocious. The Peter/Harry relationship in particular is nowhere near as good or interesting as the Logan/Victor relationship in Origins.

Well one things for sure it's no where near as bad as Electra, cat woman, F4 1994, F4 2005, F4 rise of the silver surfer, x-3, blade trinity, ghost rider, ghost rider spirit of vengence, wolverine origins, daredevil, batman forever and batman and robin

I hate to say it, but I agree with Levitikuz. Origins was awful...but the two main characters in Wolverine and Sabretooth were both fantastic. The movie around them is terrible, but getting the hero and his nemesis right counts for a lot. It is maybe the most important part of any film.

ASM2 doesn't have that. We've already argued about Garfield's Peter Parker enough. But even most fans of ASM2 seem to agree that the villains are atrocious. The Peter/Harry relationship is nowhere near as good or interesting as the Logan/Victor relationship in Origins.
Hey, at least garfield captured both Peter and spiderman nicely and only 4 characters prove to be more likable especially some moments to like

Well one things for sure it's no where near as bad as Electra, cat woman, F4 1994, F4 2005, F4 rise of the silver surfer, x-3, blade trinity, ghost rider, ghost rider spirit of vengence, wolverine origins, daredevil, batman forever and batman and robin

Hey, at least garfield captured both Peter and spiderman nicely and only 4 characters prove to be more likable especially some moments to like

But can't you almost pick out something decent in most of those other comic book movies? I did like the Johnny Storm and Thing dynamic in FF. X-3 did have a few nice action films, etc. I mean granted the rest of the movie was so disappointing but even a lot of those stinkers have a glimmer of decency in it.

I actually really like Daredevil, at least the Director's Cut. Now that was a movie that got screwed by the studio.

Daredevil's director's cut is awesome. Much better than TASM2.

O/T; Spider-knight is on probation again? Didn't he only come back off it yesterday?

well now it seems that i'm back again and i will make sure i will not start nor be involve in any arguments/fights so me and everyone else will try and be more careful

The amount of banned users in this thread is hilarious. Good times

Well since the ASM series is now dead, Spidey is in the MCU and Holland has near universal praise....yes. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"