Shazam Could Wonder Woman appear on Shazam?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
They have one thing in common. "Zeus". She's the daughter of Zeus. and he has the thunder of Zeus. Could that mean that Wonder Woman be sort of connected in Shazam universe? Would you like it to happen?
3138708-justice+league+(2011-)+021-025.jpg

3138708-justice+league+(2011-)+021-025.jpg

Same answer as the reverse question... Does WW HAVE to appear in SHAZAM? My answer would be, no.

She can't appear in Shazam. There will be no connection between Shazam and The rest of the DCU. It will be completely seperated.

Exactly where and who? Did WB told that? You haven't seen what Momoa said for many months before he was announced as Aquaman. :funny:

First... NLC is producing all the DC film slate ALONG with WB. So those news are outdated. I don't give too much credit to those quotes when I haven't heard anything from the executives of WB. sorry ;)

She could, but I don't see much need for it.

First... NLC is producing all the DC film slate ALONG with WB. So those news are outdated. I don't give too much credit to those quotes when I haven't heard anything from the executives of WB. sorry ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but it never going to happen. They have but stated that Shazam will remain apart from the other DC movies. You can say believe whatever you want but those are the facts. Till they say something different that will remain the facts.

The reason they are keeping Shazam apart from the other DC films is because they want Shazam to be more fun and lighter then the DC films. Because of this they don't feel that it will fit with the other DC films.

If you want to see this kind of movie you know which other company you need to see ;)
I'm glad that we have diversity and not stuck into the same.
Man you really need to read the news lately... because it was confirmed all the movies INCLUDING SHAZAM are in the same universe...

Yes, there were rumors of some sort of film slate, mentions that Warner Bros. had “big plans” for DC Entertainment and occasional informal announcements (like the news that New Line had a Shazam movie in development). But for fans who were hoping to see a DC Cinematic Universe similar to what they’ve seen from other publishers, one that included super heroes other than Superman or Batman, there didn’t seem to be a lot to talk about.
That changed on October 15, 2014, when Warner Bros. revealed a full slate of ten DC Entertainment feature films. The list included the movies we were hoping to see—Wonder Woman will get her own film, while the Justice League will get TWO movies. However, it also included quite a few surprises. A standalone Cyborg movie! A Flash feature starring Ezra Miller! A Suicide Squad movie! And coming in 2016, no less!!
There’s something to interest just about every DC Comics fan, but perhaps what’s most interesting is what’s largely missing: Batman and Superman. True, the whole thing kicks off with Batman v Superman and Warner Bros. has stated that both heroes have standalone movies in development, but over the next six years, other heroes and villains will get their time in the spotlight. It all suggests that seven years from now, the DC Comics super heroes you hear children pretending to be in parks and schoolyards may be considerably different than the ones you do today.
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/1...ros-announces-its-dc-entertainment-film-slate

Sorry for breaking your dream :O

If you want to see this kind of movie you know which other company you need to see ;)
I'm glad that we have diversity and not stuck into the same.
Man you really need to read the news lately... because it was confirmed all the movies INCLUDING SHAZAM are in the same universe...

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/1...ros-announces-its-dc-entertainment-film-slate

Sorry for breaking your dream :O

Last I had heard Shazam would not be apart of the shared Universe. I stay on this stuff like white on rice but I do miss things from time to time. Also I could care less whether it is apart of the DC shared universe or not. As long as they make a great movie then I am fine with that. Thus far I like what I have heard about Shazam. I am beyond glad they cast the Rock as Black Adam. Not only can he pull the character off but is a massive fan of the character and will respect the character and the history of that character.

I respect that... And I agree about The Rock as Black Adam! ;)

I think she should be referenced by The Wizard, which could be cool.

I don't see her in the Shazam movie but I don't see why Shazam couldn't be apart of the other DC movies.

Shazam is part of the DCEU as far as I know

per the official dc blog:

That changed on October 15, 2014, when Warner Bros. revealed a full slate of ten DC Entertainment feature films all set within the same universe. The list included the movies we were hoping to see—Wonder Woman will get her own film, while the Justice League will get TWO movies. However, it also included quite a few surprises. A standalone Cyborg movie! A Flash feature starring Ezra Miller! A Suicide Squad movie! And coming in 2016, no less!!

The rock's comments also reinforced this.

It was all agreed that the worlds are all interconnected… One day you will see Black Adam go at it with Superman or Batman or any of the DC characters. But that said, there’s a great independence to Black Adam from the DC world, allowing us to inject, not only viciousness, but also winking humour.

However...

Plans do change. We haven't heard much about the movie since it's announcement. We still don't have a director attached or a cast for Billy. Shazam wasn't mentioned in the Justice League special, but Green Lantern was. The movie is far from being guaranteed to come out, there have been attempts at a Shazam film before (I think atleast twice) and they fell through. DC might decide he's still too similar to Superman, even with Geoff Johns more magic oriented origin and power set. If we don't hear more at SDCC this year, I'll take that as a troubling sign.

It would be cool to see her appear and offered Captain Shazam (as I call him) some pointers.

I originally heard this was to be unconnected with the DCEU, but if it's now part of it maybe a reference to WW would be a nice way of integration. Of course with Flashpoint on the way we may get a meeting between Shazam/'Captain Thunder' and WW anyway.

Somehow I see Shazam appearing in a Wonder Woman sequel a better scenario, especially if Superman were to appear in the first Shazam movie.

The Rock has been teasing Superman this year and at SDCC they just showed Shazam with the other DCEU logos including GL, Batman, SS2 and Flashpoint.

WW's appearances might be BvS, WW, JL, WW2 and Flashpoint, 5 in 5 years, not bad.

Yes, but only in a cameo role, like Tony Stark in The Incredible Hulk, Nick Fury in Iron Man or Bruce Banner in Iron Man 3. Diana is so popular she'd dominate the movie if she was in it for longer.

I think she should be referenced by The Wizard, which could be cool.

Best and only way to include her imo. Mention her in dialogue, but I rather it come from Billy than The Wizard. The Wizard will explain the sources of Billy's power, and he geeks out that he's going to become a superhero as strong as Superman and inherit similar powers to Wonder Woman.... something like that.

assuming WW being daughter of Zeus is common knowledge, somehow.

I think that she doesn't have to, neither does Superman but either or both could enhance the film with extended cameos of some kind.

I would love for her to appear. I never understood why they didn't have a greater connection (same with Aquman)

Would be a cool idea. I actually would love to see Black Adam fight Wonder Woman (or any Amazon) in a flash back. The fact they there pretty much immortal would mean they could flash back to any point in time and it would screw with the current continuity or create plot holes.

Start using successful franchises to promote the future ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"