Count from 1 to 1,000 and back again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that posts in the DINER forum does not increase your post count?

*Raises hand* I do I do I do *dances around C. Lee* :D

Did you know that posts in the DINER forum does not increase your post count?
Did you know that count to 1,000 and back again is popular forum game? :whatever:

I'm not trying to add to my post count...I'm just starting a stinking game.

If it bothers you that much then close the stupid thread

Last edited:
Some people just like to count I guess...
count20von20count.jpg

Um...9?

*Raises hand* I do I do I do *dances around C. Lee* :D
You'll wear yourself out trying to dance ALL the way around me. :awesome:
Did you know that count to 1,000 and back again is popular forum game? :whatever:

I'm not trying to add to my post count...I'm just starting a stinking game.

If it bothers you that much then close the stupid thread

No, I did not know it was a popular forum game...because I don't go the message boards on any other forums and this game has not been played here.

I think you need to remove the chip on your shoulder....you are a newbie on here, and I didn't know if you knew that that this forum didn't add to your post count (we have plenty of new posters who have posted a bunch in here and then complain that thier post count isn't rising)...try not to take every post made to you as an attack. Life will be simpler that way.

....you are a newbie on here, and I didn't know if you knew that that this forum didn't add to your post count (we have plenty of new posters who have posted a bunch in here and then complain that thier post count isn't rising)...try not to take every post made to you as an attack. Life will be simpler that way.

I was not aware that your post count didn't go up...but now that you mention it I did notice it now...:wow:

This is one of my favorite games ever. I usually play it in the waiting room at the dentist but it's a lot better if you play underwater.

Ok here goes , #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back