Countdown: New Weekly Series

I'd be all for this if it were $2.50 and didn't come out so immediately after 52. A few months breather guys, geez

Seriously, it's shipping right after 52 ends. This "event" is basically an ongoing now.

I've been buying 52, but I'm not going to get another series just so I can watch them kill of one of my favorite characters. I'll probably stop buying DC altogether if they kill Starfire off.

never understood the logic of this. its not like she appears in every book anyway. so whats the point?

Hellz yeah, GAH and I know the score.

Wait a sec... something feels off here... :confused:

Paul Dini is the head writer, the stories atleast have to good. Though I don't see the need to do another weekly series.

I'm down. The more exposure I can get of the DCU, the better.

I'm on the fence. The deciding factor to whether or not I'll buy countdown will be how 52 ends. If 52 ends in a way that makes me feel like DC is just stringing me along, then screw Countdown.

Also, I need to know which characters are going to be featured in Countdown. I'm not investing $3 a week on The Cracked Adventures of Jim Olsen & Etta Candy.

Beechen is tighter than Corp's mom coochie. Wait, thats not saying much.

I agree with what most of you have been saying. I would certainly be more willing to give this a shot if they had given us a breather. I'll buy the first few issues if that doesn't do anything short of amaze me then I'll just trade wait, if the first few suck I wouldn't give it a second thought unless I hear great things about it. I can understand why they would want to continue right away, they probably don't want to lose any steam but the price point could be a lot more forgiving.

i like the sound of that. it does seem there has been minimal mention of his death. nightwings near death has gotten tons more.

Wow, i don't know if I can take this again. I'm so behind on 52 as is. :( They're just piling up in boxes in my room...not getting read.

I don't think I can afford to keep up w/it either. I'll be married next fall, and I've real life expenses to take care of now, like honeymoons and engagement rings, and house remodelings, and dish networks to look into... :(

**Waves "SO LONG" to comics**

Wow, i don't know if I can take this again. I'm so behind on 52 as is. :( They're just piling up in boxes in my room...not getting read.

I don't think I can afford to keep up w/it either. I'll be married next fall, and I've real life expenses to take care of now, like honeymoons and engagement rings, and house remodelings, and dish networks to look into... :(
Congratulations. I would advise against giving a kryptonite ring though.

I'm in there like swimwear. The backwards countdown is a nice touch.

I like how you guys completely missed the memo, seriously, its not like Dini is actually writing every issue.

I know, I know. I remember now...

**Comes to from hypnotic trance**

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"