Guardians of the Galaxy Countdown to the Gaurdians of the Galaxy teaser-trailer (Feb. 18th)

Did someone say Loki? :thor:

he-was-low-key.jpg

Marvel Thailand has in fact confirmed that the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer will be released TOMORROW.

Translated, their site says: "Tomorrow! Watch the first footage of Guardians of the Galaxy...Do not miss!"

ku-medium.gif

So... Just 1 day.

Last edited:
One more day!

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Movie.jpg

I said it a long time ago, and I think I feel vindicated now. The chick at the table is Nebula, not Gamora. I'm still trying to figure out who the other two dudes at the table on the left are --- Ming the Merciless guy might have been a pre-race switch Korath?

Marvel Thailand so it is true

Last edited:
I said it a long time ago, and I think I feel vindicated now. The chick at the table is Nebula, not Gamora. I'm still trying to figure out who the other two dudes at the table on the left are --- Ming the Merciless guy might have been a pre-race switch Korath?

You were right on my friend!

I haven't read the comics but this sounds like it could be great if it is done along the lines of the first Star Wars movie. It has a very "Solo at the Cantina" vibe to it. Like these characters would have fit right in at the Mos Eisley bar.

Tonight on a show airing at 11:30 pm eastern standard time. Dont know when exactly during that show.

Last edited:
They just showed about 15 seconds or so of it on Good Morning America.

Had a very dark look to it for a Marvel movie, and I kinda like it. Not so much for the color palette and tone per se, but because it has a look and feel all its own, as if it doesn't have to conform to a particular standard. Bodes well for other potential properties as well. Can't wait for the full trailer.

Well we have no way of knowing so the start of Kimmel is the best bet.

Well we have no way of knowing so the start of Kimmel is the best bet.
Probably since there's been no confirmation one way or another. So basically expect it to be up online sometime within the next 45 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"