Countdown to The New LEADER!

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
at least you're in the Top 5 pages

Dude, you joined the Hype 5 months ago. Where did you expect to be? There's people here who've been members for 6 years!

I'm on page 64 soon to be 63 so eat that!

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
man, it would be awesome to have 49,999 posts right now

That's 1 more for you. Keep it up. Tis the season!:woot:

Syn (Mercenary) said:
Hmm. I am kicking but with my posts. I will out do you all! LOL No, I'm kidding. Unless you all die, I'll never get to 50,000 in a week.

You do 50K in a week and one of us mods have to bust you :hyper:

Catman said:
Dude, you joined the Hype 5 months ago. Where did you expect to be? There's people here who've been members for 6 years!
well...i'm just saying, count your blessings or sheep or whatever....

Morg said:

Of course! It would be considered spamming. :o I remember one day someone tried that. Forgot who it was but someone had a ridiculous amount of posts in a really short period of time.

Catman said:
Of course! It would be considered spamming. :o I remember one day someone tried that. Forgot who it was but someone had a ridiculous amount of posts in a really short period of time.

Captain Obvious?

Morg said:
I was just showing how impossible it would be for me to be able to do it. I don't even have time to spam. LOL But I hate spammers, so I would become something I hate if I did. So, don't worry.

Syn (Mercenary) said:
I was just showing how impossible it would be for me to be able to do it. I don't even have time to spam. LOL But I hate spammers, so I would become something I hate if I did. So, don't worry.
well we used to "spam" in the SWRC matches......but that was different, it was fun

Morg said:
Captain Obvious?

:huh:

I honestly cannot remember. I'm not even sure what year it was, but I do clearly remember someone posting a ridiculous amount in a short period of time.

Actually...it may have been TheAlmightyFuzz. Didn't The Fuzz have like 40 post per day at one point. :huh:

Morg said:

They probably would. :D

Who knows, maybe they can do it. A little Christmas Miracle on 34th Street perhaps?

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
well we used to "spam" in the SWRC matches......but that was different, it was fun
I have no clue what you are talking about. Only time in RC I spammed was when I was countering another doofuss' (yes I said doofuss) spamming. You probably did, but I have to uphold my honor. After all, I am a God to those...players.

Catman said:
:huh:

I honestly cannot remember. I'm not even sure what year it was, but I do clearly remember someone posting a ridiculous amount in a short period of time.

Actually...it may have been TheAlmightyFuzz. Didn't The Fuzz have like 40 post per day at one point. :huh:

Captain O was doing 180 posts a day :wow:

Morg said:
Yeah, sometimes we all do 100 or more posts a day, but that isn't frequent. Thats freaking insane. Waht was his total count?

Morg said:

The username, Captain Obvious draws a blank. HOWEVER, the 180 posts per day I do remember. Yeah...thats who I was thinking about.

Syn (Mercenary) said:
Yeah, sometimes we all do 100 or more posts a day, but that isn't frequent. Thats freaking insane. Waht was his total count?

It's a her, and last I remember it was around 38k

Morg said:
It's a her, and last I remember it was around 38k
Oops. Wow. So she went from what to 38k in how long? I'm curious, and ...intrigued.

The Exalted said:
All is happening according to my design...My pawns are in motion...yes

soon the Exalted shall get the last say.....and then....:mad:

GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....Yes:)

Who the **** banned the Exalted!??! Seriously..... that's like what Pilate did to Jesus. :whatever:

wasn't me, that happen before I was a mod

Yes, she been in the hype longer then me

Yeah, but Morg you're a good boy. Dew doesn't REALLY have 52,000 posts. She rigged the system like George W. Bush. :cmad:

jesus, ahh the days when the hype was good, and the morons didnt outnumber the good posters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"