Counterpart (Staring J.K Simmons)

Another great show gets axed, but I do hope another network or streaming service picks it up. It's unfortunate because it feels like this could end in a cliffhanger. This isn't like Legion knowing going into its third season that its ending. It's having the rug pulled from underneath.

This is the best show on tv right now. It's not even close.

Canceled? Goddamn it! :cmad:

Yeah it would really suck if this show wasn't able to continue considering its definitely one of the best and most interesting tv shows on tv right now. Hopefully, Netflix or Amazon pick it up.

I get the feeling that even if this show does get saved we won't be seeing JK Simmons.

Not happening, unfortunately.

Man that effing sucks, but I do think the ending for the second season was kind of perfect. It's still sad as hell though, because I really enjoyed this show and there really isn't anything else out there like it.

Yeah, at least it went out on a good note, but this is still a bummer.

I'm actually fine with the way it ended. I think it worked perfectly. Sure, I didn't want it to end, but 2 seasons with a good ending is fine.

So they took this off of Starz site. You couldn't even watch the show, at all. Well, I was scrolling on Amazon, and I saw that it's now under Prime. It's now apart of Amazon, so I wonder if Amazon picked it up, and is about to announce a S3? :hmm

That would be awesome, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I've seen shows from the premiums on Prime before once they've been out for a while. I think they make these side streaming deals to squeeze a little more money out of shows that aren't bringing in new subscribers anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"