Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Jess Harnell (Crash Bandicoot, Pinstripe Potoroo, Ripper Roo)

I hope Ripper Roo will still have his laugh from the original games.(which was taken from the hyena in Lady And The Tramp)

it's a timed exclusive though, it'll probably come out on PC, xbone, and switch later

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy debut Crash Bandicoot 2 gameplay[/FONT]
Published 13 hours ago. 34 comments.

Three minutes of the game's "Hang Eight" level.

Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_03-10-17.jpg
Ads by Kiosked

Activision has released the first official gameplay video of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
The footage shows the game’s “Hang Eight” stage, which is the third level of the first warp room, and sees Crash travel upstream while avoiding falling into the water, as well as ride a jet board while avoiding hazards.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is due out for PlayStation 4 on June 30.

Watch the footage below.

[YT]nlVa4VR3d2k[/YT]
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 4,Activision,Clips,Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy,Gameplay,Screenshots,Vicarious Visions

source: Gematsu

Crash is looking great and loads of fun!

Absolutely cannot wait for this. If it sells well, hopefully it will inspire them to make a brand new Crash game that's along the lines of it. Or even inspire some other developers to remake the original Spyro games.

Yeah hope so.

This looks like tons of fun, even though I was sceptical at first. If this sells really well, I demand a new triple-A Crash game with stunning top of the line graphics. It should be something that keeps the core gameplay ideas from the ps1 trilogy but also builds on them.

The people in charge might be too afraid to invest in a mascot game in the modern gaming market, but I'm positive that if it looks gorgeous, has fun looking gameplay and is marketed with those qualities, it would be huge

This looks like tons of fun, even though I was sceptical at first. If this sells really well, I demand a new triple-A Crash game with stunning top of the line graphics. It should be something that keeps the core gameplay ideas from the ps1 trilogy but also builds on them.

The people in charge might be too afraid to invest in a mascot game in the modern gaming market, but I'm positive that if it looks gorgeous, has fun looking gameplay and is marketed with those qualities, it would be huge

its not unheard of. Last year's Ratchet game broke records for the series and sole extremely well

I'm not quite seeing where it's a timed exclusive...

he's going off some tweet that said it launches first on PS4. There has been no word on this being timed or otherwise. For all we know it could be going to Vita after

he's going off some tweet that said it launches first on PS4. There has been no word on this being timed or otherwise. For all we know it could be going to Vita after

if it was coming to vita, the label on the cover would still say "only on playstation"

playstation ireland tweet it's an exclusive but then had to delete it

C5IWq3PUcAAeCdF.jpg

FxhFYiz.png

Yeah, definitely language that implies timed exclusive

I believe it will be coming to PC via PSNow.

It's not everywhere yet, but definitely worth a look

[FONT=&quot]
Crash_Bandicoot_remaster.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you can't wait to get your hands on the upcoming Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, you might want to stop by your local GameStop or Best Buy. Users on NeoGAF are reporting that select stores now have a playable demo of the game available for anyone to try out at their retail kiosks. As far as it is known, the demo appears to be exclusive to the United States. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One GAF user, wrestleman got their hands on the demo. Suffice it to say; the hype is real. Here are a few snippets of what they said:[/FONT]
N. Sane Crash 1 is the definitive version of Crash 1. Hands down, bar none. The physics feel like Crash 1 but they turned off his weird inertia **** so he doesn't feel as much like a ****ing runaway tractor trailer. So the box bridges and stuff are both "easier" and "harder". They feel like a good medium. The Brio bonus is a good example. Never once was the ****ing up on my part anything but my fault.

The graphics in person are not done justice by trailers and captures. The saturation and color is phenomenally done. The HUD and menus are fantastic and animated. The startup screen and stuff is simple but good.

Overall, this is the best Crash since the originals. Like the way it plays, looks, sounds. It's top shelf ****. Because it IS the originals, just... better.

Just a fantastically made game.
[FONT=&quot]Users on Twitter have taken some shots of the game as proof, including one aptly named account called Bring Back Bandicoot. Here's one of their tweets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So yeah, if you can, head over to your local GameStop or Best Buy and see if you can check the game out. By all accounts, it sounds like Vicarious Visions has succeeded in bringing back a classic. I really hope Crash Team Racing is next on their agenda.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sources: [NeoGAF, Twitter, Daily Star][/FONT]

source:http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy ‘Upstream’ gameplay[/FONT]
Published 11 hours ago. 18 comments.

The fifth stage from the original Crash Bandicoot.

Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Gameplay_04-17-17.jpg

Activision and Vicarious Visions have released a three-minute gameplay play-through of Crash Bandicoot‘s fifth stage, “Upstream,” from the upcoming Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is due out for PlayStation 4 on June 30.

Watch the footage below.

[YT]dX997MGSStQ[/YT]
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Crash Bandicoot 1 Upstream Playthrough

[FONT=&quot]
  • 12 hours ago

[/FONT]

Also with

NEWS
[Watch] Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases a perfect run walkthrough of Upstream level Yesterday at 8:19 pm

Nineties kids will be getting an infusion of nostalgia with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy later this year. While...Read more

source: Gematsu &http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

Last edited:
I can't wait. I think I waited 20 years for this. This is the game that made my mum smash my PS1 LOL

I can't wait. I think I waited 20 years for this. This is the game that made my mum smash my PS1 LOL
Haha. Your mum played it? :woot:

PlayStation 4

[FONT=&quot]Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy unveils remade original cover arts[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 5 comments.

More nostalgia and all that.

Crash-Bandicoot-Art_05-24-17.jpg

The official Crash Bandicoot Twitter account has unveiled remade versions of the original cover arts from Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

All three titles are remade in the upcoming PlayStation 4 collection.
On Friday, the Twitter account teases the gameplay reveal of Crash Bandicoot: Warped. All previously seen gameplay footage has been from the first two games.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will launch for PlayStation 4 on June 30.
View the artworks at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 4,Activision,Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy,Screenshots,Vicarious Visions

source:
Gematsu

Industry
[FONT=&quot]Activision teases “special Crash announcement” for E3 2017[/FONT]

Published 15 hours ago. 70 comments.

Call of Duty: WWII and Destiny 2 will also be there.

Crash-Announcement-Tease-E3-2017.jpg

Activision has announced its E3 2017 lineup, confirming Call of Duty: WWII, Destiny 2, and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as the three titles it is bringing to the show floor.

Among the lineup details, Activision teases, “be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a special Crash announcement during E3!”

Here’s the full rundown of everything Activision at E3 2017:

Call of Duty: WWII
Call of Duty returns to its roots with the highly anticipated Call of Duty: WWII developed by Sledgehammer Games.

E3 will offer hands-on with the game for the very first time, including a first look at Divisions, a fundamentally new way to focus on your multiplayer career. Players will join one of five iconic World War II Divisions, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.

• Airborne: First to the fight, where you move fast and stay quiet
  • Mountain: Focusing on precise and deadly sharpshooting
  • Infantry: Be the tip of the spear
  • Armored: Bringing the heaviest firepower
  • Expeditionary Force: Packing heat with incendiary shells
In addition to the traditional Multiplayer, players will also be treated to the brand-new War Mode, developed in partnership with Raven Software. War Mode is an all-new game mode where players must work as a team to defeat the enemy.

This narrative-driven Multiplayer experience immerses players in iconic World War II locations. Allied and Axis forces clash in team-driven assault and defend missions for key strategic objectives, bringing an entirely new dynamic to Call of Duty.

Players will also experience Headquarters, a franchise first, all new off-the-frontlines experience for Call of Duty fans. Players will compete, earn rewards, show off their accomplishments, and connect with friends.

Unlike anything experienced in Call of Duty to date, Headquarters transforms the Multiplayer experience by redefining how players engage with the game and with each other.

Call of Duty: WWII is available for preorder now, and look for special announcements about the upcoming Private Beta during E3.

Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer will be playable on PlayStation 4 consoles at both the Activision Booth (South Hall #1001) and the PlayStation Booth (West Hall #4322).

Destiny 2
Following the epic reveal of the global Destiny 2 Gameplay Premiere last month, Activision and Bungie will showcase Destiny 2 with an array of hands-on experiences for E3 audiences as they play the all-new story campaign and the competitive and cooperative multiplayer gameplay with fellow Guardians.

Additionally, E3 will showcase the debut of a brand-new Guardian subclass, the Arcstrider Hunter. Wielding a new super ability that allows them to summon an Arc-empowered staff for close-quarters melee combat, the Arcstrider Hunter will be playable for the first time at E3.
Destiny 2 is available for preorder now, and look for announcements about the Destiny 2 Open Beta during E3.
Destiny 2 will be playable on PS4 Pro consoles at the Activision Booth (South Hall #1001) and the PlayStation Booth (West Hall #4322), as well as on PC at the NVIDIA Booth (West Hall #5230).

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
We’re rolling out the orange carpet (literally!) to bring the Crash N. Sane Experience to E3 attendees in the South Hall Lobby where players will be able to get their hands on the retro-tastic and remastered Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Word is that Crash Bandicoot himself will be there, ready and waiting for you to take a selfie with him and populate your social media channels.

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is available for preorder now, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a special Crash announcement during E3!

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will be playable at the Crash N. Sane Experience in the South Hall Lobby. Just look for the orange carpet!
E3 2017 runs from June 13 to 15.

Read More

Industry,Activision,Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy,E3 2017

source:
Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985