Comics create a mutant( or teams)

NEW X-MEN:

*CALIBER: Ben Cole/16/ht.5'11"/wt. 165lbs./African-American/Baltimore,Maryland

Powers: Tactile telekinetic field; allows him to turn any object(nail,tack,paperclip,chair..) into a lethal projectile weapon traveling at a velocity surpassing mach:30. Note: Caliber can use his powers to accomplish such feets as implode walls, he can not lift things like cars but he can still send it hurling at high velocity; think of him as a human (Rifle or Cannon)

*T-REX: Earl Mooney/17/ht.6'10"/wt.265lbs./American-white/Nashville,Tenn

Powers: Enhanced strength (2 ton range.) incredible sense of smell,heightened durability and stamina. Has an reptilian appearance,spikey crimson/grayish skin and taloned hands and feet
slightly oversized head and jaw.

*SUNFLOWER: Margo Sumner/15/ht.5'6"/wt.110lbs./American-white/Boise,Idaho

Powers: Radiant glow, uses ultraviolet flashes of light to blind others, high tolerance to extreme heat, and regenerative healing in direct sunlight.

*BLUFF: Sylvester Polanski/17/ht.5'9"/wt.155lbs./American-Polish/Dearborn,Illnois

Powers: Telephathic persuasion via verbal communication.

*LEVIATHAN: Pappua Ohuahi/16/ht.5'9"/wt.125lbs./Pacific-Islander/New Zealand

Powers: Amphibious breathing, her hair is composed of fine electricaly charged tendrils(similair to man-o-wars) contact with water allows her to transform into a 120ft long Eel like monstrosity.

deemar325 said:
NEW X-MEN:

*CALIBER: Ben Cole/16/ht.5'11"/wt. 165lbs./African-American/Baltimore,Maryland

Powers: Tactile telekinetic field; allows him to turn any object(nail,tack,paperclip,chair..) into a lethal projectile weapon traveling at a velocity surpassing mach:30.

He sounds the best is he the leader.

ghost113 said:
He sounds the best is he the leader.

No not really, there kids so they'll play it by ear anyone of them could lead.

his powers are really cool do you have a drawing if not write up a description and I'll try a draw a pic of him.

ghost113 said:
his powers are really cool do you have a drawing if not write up a description and I'll try a draw a pic of him.

CALIBER: Description

*African-American
*Male
*Height: 5 feet, 11 inches (just shy of 6 feet.)
*Weight: 165 pounds
*Hair: Black (Low even,fade style hair cut. No box cuts, or Afros, or bald/shave head! I hate that.)

*eyes: Brown (glows aquamarine when using powers.)

*Note: Ben is about the same size and build of Spider-man, meaning he's not some overly musclebound Captain America type. He's lean and ripped like a olympic sprinter.

Costume:

*All black form fitting jump suit, (not skin tight,has a loose fit.) with golden/orange trim. simple "X" belt buckle and long sleeved top (Leather)
Black gloves with (orange/gold palm surface) Boots (think timberland brand boots)

*Basically he's a young black dude, he's not gonna dress like Wolverine or Hawkeye, but more like Blade(movie version) so no spandex or capes or pointy head gear/cowls.

His costume should be as close to street clothes as possible, while maintaining conformity to the X-men as possible.

Hope that helps.:up:

Oh yeah, his pants are like cargo pants with pockets, I figure he carries stuff like (ball bearings, nails, paperclips, even actual bullets) to use as weapons.

I whipped something up real quick. Here you go.
caliber.jpg

I forgot it had to be a long-sleeve top though. I'll fix it later. I figured it'd be hard to see the whole boot with cargo pants.

Hey guys I'm a little new here and I hope to be a regular and will try to avoid stepping on anyone's toes. Anyway, I'm a big fan of New X-Men and I like the whole racial mix of characters they have. I'm also a fan of Maverick(Maverick not Agent Zero). I wish Marvel would bring him back. Anyway,if Maverick were to mentor a bunch of young Mutants in New X-Men, he'd probably name them Team X after his old team with Wraith,Logan and Sabretooth and probably would go all military on them. I can just imagine people calling him Colonel Klink behind his back on account that he's German and all.

My group: Team X Gen 2

Cauldron
Yusuf Abdullah,a young Malaysian kid who suffers from Iron deficiency anemia. His X-Gene allows his body to absorb materials such as metals and rocks to take in Iron but filters out the rest in the form of Kinetic energy bolts. At certain times experiences light-headedness from his condition.Smart,calm and mature for his age, he more or less is the leader of the group but often doubts himself because he isn't a fine physical specimen(weighing in at around 99 pounds and 5"4 in height). He's not a fancy dresser, usually a plain shirt or T-Shirt with a pair of cargo pants.Has a thing for the Autobot/Maximal symbol.Dark complexion(a little Hispanic looking,most Malays look like Hispanic peoples) and has long black hair to his neck that he ties in a rough tail. Sharp Asian features, a small guy by most standards.

Edge(Yeah probably used I know)
Yaron Spichowsenburgski(prounounced Spi-cow-sen-berg-ski), a New Yorker with a unique ability to concentrate the molecules about him into 'blades' of sorts.Throws them around like invisible shurikens. A little cocky and reckless but has a good heart and a lot of courage. Also is cursed with the ability to calculate incredibly difficult calculations with his mind ala Rainman on account that both his folks are Mathematicans. Has this whole nerd-denial thing going. He's a blondie with Thor-like hair(yes...Thor-like).Likes to dress like a punk with torn jeans, faded denim jacket and all. Sometimes wears glasses(very very seldom).Probably the best looking of the group since he's a player.

Hardshell(Yes..yes probably used too)
Kim Sung Li, a young North Korean girl with an introvert personality. Was a member of the N.Korean Junior Gymnastics team but was forced to quit when her mutant power manifested. She's able to cover herself in a diamond-hard bone carpace of sorts that spawns from her petruding spine. Has natural acrobatic skills but holds back because of her shyness and shame of her physical appearance(which isn't so bad...but hey,girls).She dresses in very discreet outfits.Long skirt,plain blouse and a brown woolen sweater she wears because she's afraid people will notice her spine. I envisioned her with this cute mousy look, always avoiding eye contact and such.Has long black hair that she ties in a ponytail.

Koyote(hey it starts with a 'K' right?)
Marcus 'Mack' Kingsley, a Mississippi-born 800 pound 7 foot Werewolf-like miner with an odd taste for Bob Marley and Jamaican hair beads. A real laid back guy despite his appearance, well-liked by his townsfolk despite being a mutant(the only gripe they have with him is the Reggae thing and the beads). Like Wolvie and Sabertooth has acute senses and animal-like instincts but prefers to just chill(think Grunge from Gen 13 minus the whole idiot complexity). Cares deeply for his friends and only goes totally beserk when they are threatened.Ever played Vampire Hunter?Or seen Darkstalkers?You know that Werewolf guy Taleban?Yeah,something like that. Mack prefers to go bare-bodied with nothing but his black-silver fur with some beads in the back of his head(Buffalo Soldier style) and wears a pair of tight fitting trousers.Sometimes he wears an unbuttoned bright orange Hawaiian shirt for kicks.

Loco
Maria Clemente, born in the Barios of East LA with the power to change the perceptions of others and cast mind-boggling illusions. She has some telepathy but avoids using it as it causes her some pain. She's the spirit of the team, the glue that keeps them together. She's the one who tries to help out Sung Li by making her more open or shows confidence in Yusuf's de facto leadership. She dreams of being a documentary maker, growing up on National Geographic as well as MTV. Maria has a thing for leather.Leather pants,leather jacket leather boots...the works.She ain't Goth mind you, she just likes black leather. Like a good Catholic, she wears a silver cross pendant and has a 'Madre Dios' insignia on her jacket. She's wild and flamboyant.The partying kind of girl but with dignity.

As with my previous post on page 4 of this thread, i am creating future X-Teams consisting of the future selves of Xavier's remaining students (as seen mainly in New X-Men). Here is another X-Team from that world i've created and their called Squadron X...

Anole / Victor Brokowski -
Aside from his established powers of camoflauge, wall climbing, and prehensile tongue, Victor had previously trained with and learnt the X-men Nightcrawler's style of acrobatic combat. He has also developed night vision, and an instinctive (non psychic) form of pre-cognition where he can predict the outcome of an opponents actions or attacks, just seconds before it is carried out. Very similar to the sensor perceptions of certain reptiles when hunting.

After graduating from Xaviers, Victor tried to enjoy a civilian life as a lawyer working for Evangeline Whedon. However, one day while researching, he came across information regarding his old Alpha Squadron mentor Northstar, and the SHIELD coverup regarding his HYDRA brainwashing. After further research Victor discovered that Northstar, still not deprogrammed, had recently escaped from SHIELD custody and suppossedly returned to HYDRA with a top secret SHIELD weapon. Suprised at the information that Northstar was alive, since being told by Emma and Cyclops that he was dead, Victor contacted the remaining powered members of the old Alpha Squadron Indra, and Loa, as well Indra's wife Pixie (former Paragon). Out of respect for their old mentor they have begun a search from him, in hopes of helping him, and retrieving the stolen weapon before it can be used.

Loa / Alani Ryan -
Alani's molecular distortion powers allowing her to 'swim' through solid matter, leaving it crumbled behind have developed so that she can distort energy fields such as force fields and telekinetic fields as well, but only during extreme concentration. She can also project this distortion power in the form of small energy bolts that can temporarily distort energy & electrical fields in a similar way to Shadowcat's phasing ability. When projected at people, this distortion wave temporarily distrupts the moleculer cohesion of a person's molecules causing them extreme pain and can even knock them out.

After transfering to a normal school back in her native Hawaii, from Xaviers in her final year, to care for her mother dying of cancer. Alani become a hard as nails individual due to being the only powered mutant on the island, and faced constant prejudice. Yet she endured it for her mother's sake, until one night mutant protestors set fire to there house while she was grocery shopping killing her mother inside. Angered Alani participated in various acts of mutant terrorism with former Xavier's classmate Match until she recieved a call from her former Alpha Squadron leader Anole to help him find the long believed dead Northstar. Feeling that this was sign to save herself from a path of anger and hate (after killing several people during a terrorist attack), Alani saw this as her path to salvation, so she answered Anoles plea for help. Her teammates are unaware of the extent of her terrorist activities, and she worries about how they will react if they find out, and because of this fear she tends to shut her self away emotion from her teammates, dispite a growing friendship with Pixie.

Indra / Paras Gavaskar -
Has the ability to produce retractible bio-armor, that can be either sectional or cover his entire body. He has also learnt how to shape this armour into a variety of protruding shapes, including; wolverine like claws, a long sword, and a large shield.

Indra is known as the silent warrior as he became mute upon manifestation of his mutant powers due to one of his tractible armor plates residing where his voice box should be when retracted (we've never seen him speak in the comics so far), and communicates through sign language. While at Xavier's he developed a relationship with fellow classmate Pixie. They got serious and upon graduation he proposed and they married. They settled down in the quiet countryside of Snowdonian Valley in Pixie's native homeland of Wales, UK, where they ran a small pub and bed & breakfeast. They were content with civilian life until Indra recieved the call from Anole regarding Northstar, out of respect and honour for his original mentor Indra answered Anoles call for help, and Pixie joined him.

Pixie / Meggan Gwynn -
Insect like mutatation has granted her butterfly like wings enabling extremely menuverable flight, they also produce a 'pixie dust' that originally caused hallucinations to whomever breathed them. However, Pixies can now produce 'pixie dust' that induces both fear, sleep, infatuation, and paralysis. She also has the ability to see all wavelengths of the electro-magnetic spectrum, just like insects.

Meggan is the wife of fellow teammate Indra (see above). Though not an original member of the Alpha Squadron team, she joins the mission to search for Northstar so as to keep an eye on her husband. She wishes to return to civilian life and is eager to start a family, but Indra's desire to help his former mentor prevents this. She is a reluctant member of the group, yet her positive and caring nature is what often keeps the teams spirits high. She is also developing a friendship with Loa, whom she suspects is deeply troubled and is keen to help her. Eventually during the search for Northstar Pixie realises that she is pregnant, and is now battling with the decision to whether or not leave the team or stayby her husband. She is the only member of the team who understands sign language, and thus is Indra's only means of communicating with the team.

So what do you guys think of this one? I know they aren't the most exciting characters in Xavier's but thought i'd try to work something with Alpha Squadron finding out that Northstar is alive.

Create a mutant ... well I do have one.

Deathstryke:

Parents - Logan and Mariko Yashida

History - He grew up never knowing his father or mother. He was adopted into a wealthy family located in Kyobi, Japan. He grew up as a normal Dustchild. His parents told him at an early age of his birth. At the age of 20 he graduated from college and was working at the company his family ran. At the age of 24, he moved to America as a promotion at his job. Now he's the CEO of the American Division. He always wondered who was his parents. One day he comes home from work angry. He gets so mad he balls his fists. As he does this ... claws come out of his hands. Blood starts to pour out and pain starts to wrap around his arms. As soon as the blood starts ... it stops. He looks down and he sees his hands are fine, but the claws remain. He uncurls his hands and the claws retract, leaving scars around his knuckles. After a few months of understanding he controls when the claws come out. But now a new batch of powers arise ... Psionic powers emerge ... he can create molten plasma. He then starts to research his life and his parents and he does a DNA test. He finds out his father is alive and mother deceased. He finds out who he is, the name haunts him ... Wolverine.
He goes on a journey to find him ... the mansion at Westminster, NY.

Powers: Claws, healing power, psionic abilities.

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Appearance: Black hair; slicked back, Muscular, not real hairy. Five o'clock shadow.

(picture to come)

Thanks surf only thing is that maybe caliber should be taller he looks kindof short in your pic.

Its tough thinking of a completely unique power...and a name to go with it. How'd you choose names for your characters Chamber?

LOKI
16 year old white-american
powers-super genuis but not a nerd or geek
loves to do pranks and cause mischief on his teammates
very laid back and calm doesn't take things to seriously except during missions
Description-
5'9
Scruffy goatee
Wears long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts and two different chains one with a chester on it and the other with the yingyang symbol on it.
Long loose jeans like cargo pants and leaves his hair wild and untamed

Inursa*(if any one can spell it correct me) he is able to build up energy while moving and relese it when he comes into contact with something else Ex: running bulids up speed he begins to glow and runs up and hits a car the car is blown away

if any one can or would like to draw ou my characters i could give descriptons and i really want to see an embodyment for them

sandwraith said:
Its tough thinking of a completely unique power...and a name to go with it. How'd you choose names for your characters Chamber?

Sorry can't take the credit for that. My characters are actual characters in the X-Comics, they are students studying a Xavier's, mostly seen in New X-men. The majority of them have only been used as reoccuing background characters (such as indra, pixie, etc) with no character development whatsoever, while other like wolf cub, anole, quill have had some character development, but not as much as the main student characters of New X-Men.

What have doe is created backstories and developed their powers to where i think they would be after leaving Xaviers. So i haven't really created anything, just created what i think the future of the x-men will turn out. After all these students are the future or the X-men.

Iceman~ Inertia. That's the spelling. If you PM me a description I can try.

x-brats

a group of mutant kids who are tring to help and make diffrance after the nightmare of m-day, and keep there town safe from bad people

leader: brain blast
power:a powerful psychic mutant,
james x gordon
he is a very likble kid who looks mostly human, unlike his friends

co-leader: phoniex
power:energy production and munipulotion
samantha jane anderson
she is hot,bossey and smart but also kind and helps her friends

meltdown
power: he can control an cover his body in molton magma and can control heat.
alex "burne" brown
young,hot headed and powerful and hes the joker of the group

tri
power: has some telerkines and teleapathy, incresed speed and agilty and a 3rd eye
john "3 eyes" stewart
can see alot of stuff and hear thorts of others and loves to help

golum
power: produces strong steriods in his blood gives him super stength and course his body to grow in mass and size, do to this his skin becomes stone hard,indistructible and grey in colour, also his hair becomes diomned like
rick "rocky" dwane
a smart kid trying to look up to his ideals

feral
power: beast like ablitys and senses,in apperance exept for her ears,eyes and hair she looks normal
sarah chambers
love animals and she has a crush on hank mccoy

draco
power:bat like wings and a withering ablity corsed by chemils with in his blood wich he can control
drake "demon" thomas
loves flying and hates

shell
power:amphibios and reptillian ablity and apperance, with some shield covered body parts
timmy "turtle" dane
surfs up dude

aquta
power:aqutic like ablitys and fish like apperance
chris "fish " johnston
loves to make a smlash

I'm wasn't trying to be mean or anything I was just wondering why???? Most writers would have a name and a hero name.

OK, now that I feel encouraged...:D I tell you: it's a bit long.

I'd like to introduce you...

SALEM

Screenshot.jpg

Name: Mina "Moi" Bijou

Born in: Spain

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 144 p.

Hair: Reddish brown, very short

Eyes: Reddish/golden

Mutation: Ability to make the molecules go faster and create an intense heat (1000º-3000º). Her body produces a purple-reddish energy that can incinerates or explode almost every organic element... including herself. She is able to incinerate or explode her body to ashes in a couple of seconds and regenerate herself in a few minutes, what makes her a Walking Fire Bomb. She can incinerate telepatically anything organic in a field of action of 3-5 m and throw fire bombs up to 10-12 m. Due to this energy, her body is always at a very high temperature (from 100º to 500º when not using her powers), being uncapable of touching anything organic without burn it. Because of the intense heat, her liquids become vapor and for this her body is very light, so she can float 2-3 m from the floor.

Costume: A special dark-black purple suit made of fireproof materials that covers her full body. Purple face mask made of the same materials.

Character: Kinda sarcastic and hot-headed (pun intended), despite her isolation due to her powers, she is a very friendly and talkative person. She loves punk music, books and get into troubles in and out of the Xavier Institute. Being a bit immature, she loves hanging out with the younger students and driving the older X-Men mad.

Her powers appeared in her late teens: a bunch of young hooligans tried to stole her MP3 player while she was taking a walk, making her explote because of the wrath and tanning a bit their skins... After that, she could not wear any clothes because she burnt them due to the heat she produced. She tried to hide it wearing a firefighter's suit (fireproof, stolen from a fire station) under big clothes, so people thought she just had got fat. Her parents knew it and, although sad because they could not touch her daughter anymore, they accepted and cared for her. Mina tried to live as a normal student, but became a loner to avoid her secret being discovered and suffered a lot.

When she was 20, Mina received a letter: an important American institute for gifted students was very interested in a student exchange with a well-known Spanish university. They had chosen her because of her good marks and "gifts" and asked her to join their school as a student and trainee teacher. Even tough she was afraid of leaving her country, her family and the safety of her home, she decided to go.

When she arrived to New York, she took the bus to Wechester but made a mistake and went down in a wrong stop. Mina wandered for hours, looking for someone who could help her. At nightfall she was really tired and leant on a old wooden sign. She read it:

SALEM COUNTY, WHERE WITCHES WERE BURNT

Mina shuddered. Suddenly, she heard a noise. She screamed and floated up to a tree, but one of the books she carried in her bag fell down to the ground. When she looked down, she saw two figures: a big furry "thing" and a tall man. She listened to them:

- Mmm, Mayfair's Witches. Interesting book, very appropiated for this part of the country. What do you think about this discovering, my mate?

- I think moidemoiselle should go down from dat tree and come wit us to the house. It's gettin' too cold for her, no?​

Mina realized that both people were mutants like her: the big man was furry and... blue, and the tall man had got red eyes that shone in the dark. Still afraid, she went down.

- Look who is here -the blue man said-: a stunning floating witch that burns instead of be burnt -he smiled- has come to Salem county. How should we name this astonishing event?

- Well, she's afraid of Salem, no? -she looked to her and smiled, Mina blushed- So... what about Salem itself as a name for dis?​

Both laughed. Mina looked to them annoyed, but understood they were there to take her to the institute safely. Salem... afraid -and feared- women, fire, magic powers...

Yeah, it could work. :O

-------

Hope you like it! This is my own fanfiction. I made Salem in The Sims 2 videogame and took a couple of pics: the one at the beginning using her powers and this one in the Danger Room with Gambit. :O

Snapshot.jpg

:D

Im new but just wanted to get down some of my hero ideas
X-Men

Janine Roberts/Gluttony: Gluttony is 23 years old and is the duaghter of Phat and a mutant shapeshifter called Bodyform. When she was little she battled with childhood obesity which was due to her fathers bad example in leading a healthy lifestyle. She was morbidly obese until her mutant powers kick in which allow her to change her own and other poeples weight, size, and metobilc speed. She can also create eating disorders such as bulimia, anorexia and compulsive over eating aswell as making people obese, anorexic or just alter their weight. However, Gluttony's powers have side effects when she effects other peoples bodies such as heart attacks, liver dammage, clogged ateries, burst vessels, broken bones and high or low blood pressure. She is often asked to help others shortcut in losing weight but she does not belive she should help them and recommends they diet the proper way. Her template form is that of an obese person but uses her powers to slim herself down for practical purposes in battle. Janine used to change her body for her boy friends, such as increasing her breast size but now believes people should accept her for however she is or what size she is. For porm she went in her template obese form and caused controversy. When asked why she didn't slim herslef down she responded 'Because I shouldn't have to, dollface'. Janine was visioned to become the new Horseman Famine by Destiny but it is yet to happen.

Andrew Thompson/Epath: Andrew is 18 and comes from a messed up life in England. His mother was an alcoholic and his step father beat him and his mother up daily. Andrew used to wish he could make his father happy so he wouldn't hit them anymore and then one day, when Andrew was 14, it happend. He had developed empathic abilities that allowed him to conrotl they way people felt in a combination of pheromones and pyschic based empathic powers. He sued this to control his fathers mood swings and used his powers to inspire his mother out of alcoholism. However, his powers kept growing in strength and soon he could create extreme emotions but also bring out the pyhsicality of emotions such as paralysis (scared stiff), blindness (blind rage), heart attacks, bladder burst and in extreme cases spontaneous human combustion. After accidentaly killing his step dad he fled with America, manipulating poeple when needed to get where he wnated. He joined the X-men after he started to think he was abusing his gift. He took the codename Epath and "won" his place as the leader of the team. Some of his teamates see him as being cold, uncaring and has no empathy but if anyone understands how you're going through it's him, probably because he's doing it to you.

Raven Frost/ The Stepford: Raven is a pyschic mutant of unbelievable strength. She was formed when the Stepford Cuckoos were russerected and merged into a single vessle and is said to hold the secrets to everything. Raven choose the surname Frost to show respect and thanks to Emma. Her abilities include telepathy, telekenisis, psychokenisis, precognition and the ability to heal, one ability for each cuckoo.

That's all I got so far. Any improvements? I'll think of some more heroes and add them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"