Cringeworthy moments in films

It still doesn't make it any less cringeworthy.

They did it again on the train in Spider-Man 2, standing up to the villain to protect Spider-Man. But at least Doc Ock pwned them all in that scene, whereas Goblin just stood there and took their abuse and them throwing stuff at him.

Dancing Peter Parker

Tommy Lee Jones from Batman Forever

Storm Cloud from FF2

Game scene from Freddy's Dead

I'm amazed no one's mentioned Margot Kidder's "can you read my mind" monologue in S:TM. Even for a film of that era, that was just too cornball.

I'm amazed no one's mentioned Margot Kidder's "can you read my mind" monologue in S:TM. Even for a film of that era, that was just too cornball.

The kids in my school use it to death and just kill it. You know, those Hip-Hop looking kids? When they say that word, now that's cringeworthy.

agreed, one of the worst scenes ever

In Spiderman 3 emo Peter walking down the street and dancing outside the store

-Nearly every scene in Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.

-Most of the scenes in Spiderman 3 (especially when Peter cries :o)

-Every scene in White Chicks (my god what an atrocity that was!)

-Everything in Robocop 2 and 3

Thats all I can think of for now

Field of Dreams, when Kevin Costner is about to play ball with his dad. "Oh my god. I had only seen him years later when he was worn down by life."

God I hate that.

"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"

Tremors 4

Halle Berry in X3.

Topher Grace in Spider-Man 3.

Hocus Pocus.

"Hold me Annie like you did by the lake on Naboo" Dear lord iw as young and I knew that was ****.

Star Wars Episode III - anytime a droid said ouch when it got hit or kicked or made a stupid sound like jibberish. They are friggin droids!!!!!

Star Wars Episode III - anytime a droid said ouch when it got hit or kicked or made a stupid sound like jibberish. They are friggin droids!!!!!
The droids are even more stupid in the animated cartoon that's on now. I swear whoever designed these droids should be sent to hoth to die slowly in the snow.

Transformers- Bumblebee pees on government agent. Only part of the movie I didnt like.

The Kathy Bates nude scene in About Schmidt.

Halloween (1987) when Lynda is babbling on about how she always forgets her textbooks. She says the word "books" a dozen times in under 30 seconds.

Most of Spider-Man 3.

Halloween (1987) when Lynda is babbling on about how she always forgets her textbooks. She says the word "books" a dozen times in under 30 seconds.

Most of Spider-Man 3.

Halloween came out in 77 not 87.:oldrazz:

Spider-man 3: When Gwen Stacey's Dad doesn't seem to care that his daughter is about to die.

The Punisher: The scene where Travolta(poorly miscast) asks his wife what she wants in order to appease her for the death of her son.

Batman Forever: "We can't kill him. He won't learn nothin'." :down Dishonorable mention for "Caffeine with kill ya!":huh: . . . ha ha, he, ho, ah, ha, hee, ho-haa, and I thought my jokes were bad.

Hancock: The moment when he finally learns about his past. (the film decides to kill itself with a clarity that the viewer shouldn't have been curious to unravel - It was funnier when he was a disgruntled drunk.)

Return of the Jedi: Because Lucas tried to sell us on the idea<when Leia reveals that Luke is her brother so he doesn't start sobbing a corner out of sadness> that a guy like Han Solo would ever be intimidated by Fluke, concerning Leia.:down

Green Street Hooligans: Awesome film. Elijah Wood going primal in the first soccer mob fight was a little unbelievable.

The Da Vinci Code: When Langdon actually figures out who the real villain was, having him react like he had a pulse would've been nice. The character wasn't that reserved at every moment in his life.

Dead Man's Chest: The ending scene where that crazy witch lady tells our heroes that Jack Sparrow is alive; at this point in the 2 1/2hr trailer that I'd just watched, I wanted his death.:(

Batman Begins: I love this film, but the part where Rachel gives her little 'Gotham is rotting' informative speech is funny to me. Holmes voice doesn't come across as authoritative or enlightening. Just pesky and dogmatic in a 'girly girly' palm, palm sort of way.:down Ugh. However, the last scene in the cold did make up for that.:o

Ultraviolet: The beginning William Shatner-esque "I'm from. . a. . .world. . . that. . . you . . . may not. . . unde. . . r. . . stand." Fichter's part was pretty good in it, and the film has great cinematography, but it's even better when it's muted.:o

Return of the Jedi: Because Lucas tried to sell us on the idea<when Leia reveals that Luke is her brother so he doesn't start sobbing a corner out of sadness> that a guy like Han Solo would ever be intimidated by Fluke, concerning Leia.:down

When did this happen? :huh:

Also, in Alien 3 when Ripley is telling the prisoners what Weylan-Yutani thinks of them, she uses the words, "They think we're...we're crud!" Sounds really out of place after ninety minutes of almost non-stop swearing and an attempted rape scene.

Darth Vader: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
An entire franchise and the coolest villian of all time ruined in one word. Nice going.
I'd agree with you if not for one thing, he was
Force-demolishing everything around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"