The Dark Knight Crispin Glover Talk About The Joker

As far as I'm concerned there is no Joker in part 3. Unless, someone can point me to a quote from Nolan that states otherwise.
i think it was entertainment magazine in 2005 when nolan was talkin bout his grand batman plan. he mentioned the joker helping bats find two face in the third. than again that was long ago.

QFT_Logo.gif

WE WILL RISE AGAIN...

bruceglover1.jpg

Crispin as Joker would've been good, he'd at least look the part, but I think I'd have liked Hugo Weaving more.

He has a good psycho grin.:brucebat:

well that was a stupid vid he talked about the joker for like 5 seconds

i think it was entertainment magazine in 2005 when nolan was talkin bout his grand batman plan. he mentioned the joker helping bats find two face in the third. than again that was long ago.

No. Goyer said originally said that Joker would be caught in TDK, and in his trial in the third movie would scar Dent with acid. Obviously this plans have changed, since Dent become Two Face in this film. Nolan has ademantly stated that there are no plans for a third movie, and he hasn't even thought about it. However, he said that about a second movie also.

Zomg! If Joker needs to be in Batman 3 I think we have found our respectful replacement.

Batman/Bruce Wayne is a pretty big character IMO. I still agree with what you are saying though.

yeah; I guess I was referring more to Murphy's role Lol! and bigger wasn't the best choice of wording but I think you get what I'm sayin :up:

especially, in terms of a franchise property, Joker is equally as marketable as Batman himself, so there's a lot more at stake regarding how much WB can make this time around . . .

when they decided to make 'Begins' they were still in a kind of creative and financial debt based on the revenue they crushed when they killed the franchise last time :hehe:

haha . . . seriously; I hate Crispin Glover . . . especially regarding Joker talk; and I just agreed with something he said :confused: and Heath Ledger is dead :( :confused: :( . . . if I'd seen this thread 6 months it would be like a scary @$$ twilight zone episode . . .

I'm sure he was aware of the fan hype. Casting him would have been ludicrous, but a thought nonetheless.

Quentin Tarantino would be a better Joker than Glover.

Now it really is the twilight zone.............

I didn't type that...................

:dry:

ZOMG!:wow:

would be like the comic where Batman and Joker teamed up to find Penguin's killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"