The Dark Knight Crispin Glover Talk About The Joker

Crispin could have ben good IMO now Heath has gone we will never (unless there is a recast, which i doubt) see a classic Batman visting Arkham scene and will have to wait another 18 years or so for another Joker interpretation.

Crispin could still do the part. I think a lot of you are selling him short. In fact, with Ledger's paving the way for a more feral Joker, it would give Glover a solid direction for the character.

I really like Depp but I want to save him for something else.

Crispin could still do the part. I think a lot of you are selling him short. In fact, with Ledger's paving the way for a more feral Joker, it would give Glover a solid direction for the character.

I really like Depp but I want to save him for something else.

When I originally heard that Crispin was rumored for the part, I thought that it could be really interesting. Then, of course, we all saw Heath's interpretation. I do think that Crispin could pull it off but I don't really see a need for the Joker to be in any potential sequel. (Not in anything other than a minor supporting role.) Even that though could be unlikely. Nolan may be perfectly fine with leaving the Joker at the end of TDK.

IMO i don't think he would do a great job at all. i can only picture him as the creep from charlie's angels and marty mcfly's dad

his face looks okay but his hair is too strait

that's true, but the Joker is a much bigger character, and this will be a bonafied blockbuster; with Begins they gave Nolan free reign to do whatever he wanted because there was no gaurantee it would be a hit; they just wanted a solid, smart director; this time the stakes are higher though, so I think Glover actually made a good point . . .

Agreed . . . I hated the idea of Glover for Joker

hahahaha, but did you see that clip of him on acid on Letterman!?!?! :D

Crisping Glover is so good actor, that people believe to much wen he is acting, and in the Letterman show, Crispin was acting, and a lot of people like you, think that he was under any kind of drugs, well, that says everything, he is a genious!

Call me stupid, but was he really on something or just acting that way?

He was acting, that suit that he have, is a character that he made, I see it in other videos. He is an amazing actor that made people believe to much wen he act.

If Glover was anywhere near the caliber of LEdger, trust me, he wouldn't be doing movies like "Epic Movie", "Like Mike", "Charlies Angels", etc. All crappy movies. The guy just can't act. That's all there is to it.

P.S. and, how completely unprofessional is that to go on Letterman and act like an idiot. What a complete idiot. Just trying to draw attention to himself. When you have no talent, I guess you gotta do stuff like that.

Crispng Glover can not act? are you crazy?

I've never seen this guy in action, but appearance-wise, I think he would be very suitable for the role. Give him some make-up; mess up his hair; lop on a cut smile; and you never know; you might find yourself with a pretty scary-looking Joker.

I have no clue as to how talented he is, but he doesn't come across as a "good" actor judging by his film history. Other than that, he's certainly got the "Joker look" going on. He'd be a much better choice than Ryan f*****g Reynolds, anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"