Cryptocurrency & Stock Investing

Which is the best (reliable) site where you can trade all the cryptocurrencies rather than just a few? (also needs to be open to U.K.)

Bit is way down in a dip right now, good time to buy if you were thinking about it.

It's a virtual stock exchange.

4SUakhg.png

When I dip, you dip, we dip.

Looks like correction is in full swing across the board for most Crypto. If you got extra cash to invest with now's a good time.

Also looks like one of the exchanges ghosted too which is a big part of this current downswing.

So since cryptocurrency mining is slowly becoming more and more mainstream as is the creation of mining rigs. There are concerns from the gaming community that miners are encroaching on their territory by causing inflating GPU prices and little stock of them due to the mining boom. Some are even going far as saying that cryptocurrency mining may be killing PC gaming or stagnating it.

Is there any one site where you can transact in all the main cryptos without having to buy one to fund the other? The ones I've looked into leave a lot to be desired so far, and the one in which I hold some only does bitcoin and ethereum.

So since cryptocurrency mining is slowly becoming more and more mainstream as is the creation of mining rigs. There are concerns from the gaming community that miners are encroaching on their territory by causing inflating GPU prices and little stock of them due to the mining boom. Some are even going far as saying that cryptocurrency mining may be killing PC gaming or stagnating it.

My GPU is one of the ones that I guess cryptominers use a lot. I've been sorely tempted to sell my GPU and upgrade. Use their idiocy for my gain.

This tweet :funny:: Put $14.00 into bitcoin last Thursday sitting on $22.00 now lmaoo idk how y’all do that 9-5 ****

Is there any one site where you can transact in all the main cryptos without having to buy one to fund the other? The ones I've looked into leave a lot to be desired so far, and the one in which I hold some only does bitcoin and ethereum.

Sadly no.

Ok thanks. What a pain. The whole process has been an annoyance so far.

Yeah, would be easier to straight buy alt coins rather than getting some BTC/ETH, etc, to trade for them.

Yeah, would be easier to straight buy alt coins rather than getting some BTC/ETH, etc, to trade for them.

I don't mind trading between them when I already own them all but it seems like an unnecessary obstruction to getting them all otherwise and possibly a layer intended to force additional charges on needless conversions.

i currently have currency on

Coinbase and Bitsane

but i also have accounts on

Kraken
Cryptopia
Gatehub

i currently have currency on

Coinbase and Bitsane

but i also have accounts on

Kraken
Cryptopia
Gatehub

What currencies can you get on each of those? Which sites are the best of those too? Thanks.

i have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase

i have Ripple and Litecoin on Bitsane

some of the others have trade a lot of coins

i have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase

i have Ripple and Litecoin on Bitsane

some of the others have trade a lot of coins

Oh thanks. Might just go with those first 2 then.

Coincheck Crypto Coins May Have Been Illegally Taken: Nikkei

Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck told financial authorities that tens of billions of yen worth of NEM cryptocurrency may have been lost, the Nikkei newspaper reported.

COINCHECK SAYS LOST 500M NEM, WORTH ABOUT $400M AT CURRENT RATE

Never heard of that exchange until this.

Anyway, going to wait for an ETH dip to pick up some more, pissed at myself for not grabbing it sub 900 2 weeks ago. Same with WTC when it was at 22 last week as it is now at 42.

Also picking up more VEN, ICX, ENG, WABI and LRC while they're low.

i picked up a little bit of ETH when it dropped but i should've picked up more

Tkey've taken a bit of a beating over the last few days.

Never heard of that exchange until this.

Anyway, going to wait for an ETH dip to pick up some more, pissed at myself for not grabbing it sub 900 2 weeks ago. Same with WTC when it was at 22 last week as it is now at 42.

Also picking up more VEN, ICX, ENG, WABI and LRC while they're low.

I hadn't either. Don't think I can spread myself too thin, will probably focus on Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Litecoin. Haven't got much spare cash anyway at the moment.

I hadn't either. Don't think I can spread myself too thin, will probably focus on Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Litecoin. Haven't got much spare cash anyway at the moment.

those are the ones i'm keeping an eye on and sticking to right now.

i'd highly recommend not putting any money into it that you can't afford to lose. if you don't have any disposable income, don't put yourself at risk.
the only money i'm playing around with right now is money that i can afford to play around with. if it works out in my favor, great. if not, i'm still okay

those are the ones i'm keeping an eye on and sticking to right now.

i'd highly recommend not putting any money into it that you can't afford to lose. if you don't have any disposable income, don't put yourself at risk.
the only money i'm playing around with right now is money that i can afford to play around with. if it works out in my favor, great. if not, i'm still okay

Yes, all good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"