Cryptozoology, Urban Legends And Paranormal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher Rising

Mechanical Psychopath
Reaction score
I love researching and reading on these subjects, some of my favorites to read on. I avidly watch shows like Scariest Places On Earth and read up on these subjects a lot.

One particularly creepy story and a good one to start this thread off with is The Legend Of The Bunnyman. SPOE profiled this legend once, creepy as Hell.

The Bloop. Scariest thing EVER.

That and the Screams From Hell. Although, I don't believe that's a real story at all.

Screams from Hell? Is that the audio recording of "hell"?

Bunnyman? That's suppose to be scary?! :huh: Who names a scary thing after a bunny?!

The scariest thing I ever saw was when Pauly Shore had a film career for a while. Freaked me out

The Bloop is indeed interesting. Makes you wonder what the biggest single animal in the oceans might actually be.

Bigger question is, where do these things hide? And while I understand why they are sending things to the moon and all, why not find out what's beneath on the ocean's floor and study it? There are things there now that they thought couldn't possibly survive there and doing it in wonderous ways.

I just herd the other night of 'sounds from hell' how they shot microphones down in the earth and herd screems or something. Also something flew out of the ground or something. I don't know if I believe it or wanna believe it.

Someone post these sounds of Hell and I will judge this myself. I have never heard of this before.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6h2dZ51iy8[/YT]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6h2dZ51iy8

Oh and the Bloop is proven to be an animal, I forgot where I read it but they said there's literally nothing else out there and while it sounds like a bubble.

The bubble would have to be the size of the Atlantic ocean.

There's nothing in that box Rock.

The bloop is very intersting.

I always like hearing of top secret government projects where they open other dimensions like the Philadelphia project and that military base in New York, god i forgot what its called.

Arrowhead project? Joke..............that's what it was called on the Mist movie where they opened a door to another world and the creatures came in. Great freakin movie.

Last edited:
I forget where I hear this from and I know it's not really crypto related but there's a dam by a like near here and there's a small village at the bottom of it, got flooded out in the 1900's, and divers would go to the bottom of the dam, to take notes on water damage/repair it.

A few divers have disappeared and their dive buddy would come rushing to the surface, one had a heart attack on the dock after being pulled out of the water.

There's reports of cat fish the size of a school bus down there.

Arrowhead project? Joke..............that's what it was called on the Mist movie where they opened a door to another world and the creatures came in. Great freakin movie.

haha YEah !

heres the creature they found washed up on the beach in New York. I
3682254290_754596ba35_o.jpg

its supposedly from the Montauk Project in New York, where the government experiments in opening other dimensions hahah.

Another one of those washed up not too long ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"