Curvier Women are Smarter than Skinny Women

Well you know what sometime you just have to look at yourself straight in the mirror and say "When in Rome"

getout.jpg

2000368g.jpg

Good god that is a whole lot of ugly.:wow: :csad:

At least the one on the bottom isnt an anorexic. But yeah, the top ones need to eat something.

ok, take the pictures to the hotties thread, please

The first four have no ass, and the last one's ass is where her face should be. :csad:

So basically this thread is devoted to an article that claims fat chicks are smarter than skinny ones. Where is BRUTAL when he is needed?

Tis no wonder I'm such an airhead. :csad:

I'm curvy..Yet I suck at math. Wtf?:o
Hahaha! Hey, you can't be smart at EVERYTHING.
I don't know if I'd consider myself skinny. I have curves but I'm not chubby. I am not skin and bones either.

I don't know if I'd consider myself skinny. I have curves but I'm not chubby. I am not skin and bones either.
Same. My mom thinks I look like those old coke bottles. The glass ones.:o

...Go on... [/DOG LIPS]

That chick on the car proves that a hot body does not a hot face make. Goddamn. I'd take any chubbier girl with a cuter face over that any day of the week.

That chick on the car proves that a hot body does not a hot face make. Goddamn. I'd take any chubbier girl with a cuter face over that any day of the week.

African American men like fat chicks though

oh and whats with this PM stuff...

Summer Williams. She is a cheerleader who is also an engineer for NASA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"