Custom Made Superhero Costumes

Ol'Canucklehead

The best at what I do....
Reaction score
Does anyone want or need any custom superhero costumes? Spider-Man, Daredevil, X-Men, Superman? Anyone need any props? Wolverine claws, Cyclops Visor, Captain America Shield? Anyone need any super powered armor? Iron Man, Master Chief, Custom?

If you do I can make it, I just figured I would offer my services to everyone on the hype if they need anything. I can pretty much make whatever you need, I have an extensive workshop split between several locations and the tools to make whatever you need. I have been doing this for my friends, for plays, small film projects and I figured it might be a good way to pull some extra cash. I'm gonna start putting some of my work on ebay soon so I'll post links to it when I have them up, but until then if there is anything you need or want, or even just have questions about just let me know.

I create this thread because I saw a lot of people on the hype asking where the could find costume pieces that were authentic and not "toyish" or low quality. If you want it I can make it, and dependent on how much you can spend and how much time you have I can make anything from basic better than average halloween gear to movie quality replicas and redesigns. Feel free to ask about anything.

Here's an interesting request.

I am in need of 3 Snowflake Suirikens....I know it sounds odd.....but basically 3 Ninja Stars that are white and resemble snowflakes.....prefferably they would each be uniqie...like real snowflakes.

Also, if that is something you could do, I would need 3 halves of the same snowflakes to resemble them sticking into someone's chest.

If that's something you could do give me a rough estimate please.

I also might be in need of some kind of Ninja Mask that looks good.....like, better then a cut off T Shirt sleeve, which is what I currently use.

For the mask I can use the patterns that I have from my time making my Shinobi Shozoku. For the starts all I need to know is what kind of metal you want to use and how much detail do you want to go into them. Also how much time do you have?

As far as mask it depend on if you want a cloth mask or a rubber mask. Rubber masks take more time and I have to use a mold. There is a whole lot more customization that goes into rubber, but I can do it with the best of em.

As far as pictures, give me a few days and I'll post up my pics of my old projects. Right now the pics I have are of Star Wars Anakin and Obi Wan costumes and lightsabers I made, a custom Capatin Jack costume done on the cheap but still very authentic, and in a couple of days I will have pics of my custom Wolverine claws made out of polycarbonate (yes the UNBREAKABLE material :)). As I finish my projects I will post the results. I am currently working on a Deadpool costume accurate to the new Marvel Ultimate alliance game, a custom fit Wolverine jacket from XMO, Thor's hammer, custom lightsaber with led tech and sound board, collapsible Gambit staff with led purple crystal, and a full set of Halo Mjolnir Armor. As soon as each of these projects wraps up I'll mpost more and more pics.

I would kill for a deadpool mask.

The reason i ask about the masks is i really want a REALLY good Slipknot mask lol

All I need to know is how much time you have, what kind of materials you want used, what your budget is and which design.

All the time in the world. whatever the mask is made out of..i think its latex ( dont quote me on tht) leather for the straps and a zipper for the mouth.

this design :

for the deadpool one...same again, i duno what would be the best way to make it though.

just thought i'd ask :D

For the Mask.....It can be whatever...as I said, right now it's just going to be a black sleeve from a T shirt......So I'm not too picky, but something real would be awesome.

As for the Surikens......I don't know what kind of metal......basically something thin yet durable.

Also, they don't need to be functional at all. Really just something I would whip out once and then pretend to throw, and then a quick camera move with a cut to another move and the other guy with the halves already in place.....

The timeline for me.....is looking longer and longer everyday....Probably late July.....but right now that's looking optimistic...so It might be even later.

Hope that helps out with the info you need from me....thanks.

Yea that's perfect. What i think will be your best bet is using aluminum stock, I cant cut it easily enough and I should be able to come up with some drawn designs for you to look at unless you had a design that you wanted me to use. If your date is off a little while that's ok because it would give me the time to make sure its done right and not just fast. I can put everything together and give you a price estimate sometime relatively soon.

Now for uchiha_itachi, I can use latex easily enough, the mold shouldn't be t hard to make. If that is the design you want than I can compile some images for a basis from what I can find online and make sure to get every angel right. Shouldn't take too long at all.

Sounds good for me. Before anything gets started though, can you PM me a price. and have you got pics of your work? i dont want to offend you but ive seen HORRIBLE replica's of those masks that people have made, and im really fussy when it comes to it. thats why i havent got one im happy with. hell i even bought the official mask and its HUGE so it sucks lol

again dont want to offend :D

No, I don't have any designs.....cause I suck at that, thinkin em up is easy....just cant make art of em....

cool, well I am down...so yeah...I'lll sit back and await estimate.

I'm making my own costume soon. Going to draw some concept art during the week. I can't draw tho :p

yeah......deadline's drawing nearer, and I'm anxious for some porfessional looking stuff......or at least a status update to know if you're interested

Sorry guys, I came down with a bit of bronchitis, I haven't been able to do much of anything lately. Its gonna take me a little long to get anything posted up.

ah ****, Bronchitis sucks the balls of an assy donkey, hope you feel better Cancuklehead.

Yeah man hope you feel better soon :D

im looking forward to seeing your stuff, but obv health comes first!!!

DSC_0010.jpg

Here is a drawing of mine. Can't draw worth a &^%$ tho. The pattern around the eyes is dark blue, including the pants and rips on the t-shirt. Rest is black.

Hi I am looking to get a Superhero Costume made for a competition we are running. You can view a picture of what we would like made on the following link http://www.greenme.ie/ethical-paddy-to-the-rescue/

Can you send me some pictures of some of your previous work and give me a rough idea of price

Cheers

Gina

Does anyone want or need any custom superhero costumes? Spider-Man, Daredevil, X-Men, Superman? Anyone need any props? Wolverine claws, Cyclops Visor, Captain America Shield? Anyone need any super powered armor? Iron Man, Master Chief, Custom?

If you do I can make it, I just figured I would offer my services to everyone on the hype if they need anything. I can pretty much make whatever you need, I have an extensive workshop split between several locations and the tools to make whatever you need. I have been doing this for my friends, for plays, small film projects and I figured it might be a good way to pull some extra cash. I'm gonna start putting some of my work on ebay soon so I'll post links to it when I have them up, but until then if there is anything you need or want, or even just have questions about just let me know.

I create this thread because I saw a lot of people on the hype asking where the could find costume pieces that were authentic and not "toyish" or low quality. If you want it I can make it, and dependent on how much you can spend and how much time you have I can make anything from basic better than average halloween gear to movie quality replicas and redesigns. Feel free to ask about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"