Products Custom: Superman Lives

T

TheRegSays

I've always been intrigued by the Superman Lives project (I liked the original concept with Tim Burton, before they threw in the giant spiders and all).

Today's been a slow day so I threw this together for around 30 mins.. I'm happy with it, for now. Still plan to fiddle with it more in the next few days. Gonna change the shield to the silver one, and tidy up the cape some more.

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

You forgot the long flowing hair and no cape because he wouldnt fly

You forgot the long flowing hair and no cape because he wouldnt fly

He didn't have the long flowing Con Air hair for Superman Lives and he did have capes and he was going to fly and wear the classic costume, with the cape, until he dies and is resurrected and is then temporarily virtually powerless and wears the black armored Kryptonian Eradicator suit, with a cape.
livescostume.jpg

supercaged2yw.jpg

Then the K suit would disintegrate to reveal him in a dark blue update of the classic blue suit, with a red cape.
nick1.jpg

Last edited:
do you have the last 2 pictures in bigger versions?

A friend tell me, if Ilike to do also some cards of Superman Reborn, yes of course the movie was never made, but I like the idea.

here are 3

By supersebas

nice work, i dont think ive seen anyone do cards. cool concept.

good god, Nic Cage as Superman, what were people smoking??

still, the figure looks good nevertheless, where did you find a Nic Cage head?

this thread will be even funnier when I'm drunk

I've always been intrigued by the Superman Lives project (I liked the original concept with Tim Burton, before they threw in the giant spiders and all).

Today's been a slow day so I threw this together for around 30 mins.. I'm happy with it, for now. Still plan to fiddle with it more in the next few days. Gonna change the shield to the silver one, and tidy up the cape some more.

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Is this ghost rider doll?
Hey I have some ideas if you wanna make this look like the concepts down below, feel free an shoot me some mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"