Cute or Not - Maura Tierney

cute I say, always did had a pretty smile

not cute enough to draw in a sufficient male audience if she was the nicest female in a programme.

but cute in the strictest sense of the word nevertheless.

Gamma Ray said:
MT_500.jpg

Cute or Not?

:up: cutie

She is not "dance on the table top licking yogurt off of another girl's thong" - hot.
She is "love of your life dream wife let's grow old together" hot.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
She is not "dance on the table top licking yogurt off of another girl's thong" - hot.

uh..ok yeah:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:

speak for yourself. i'd lick yogurt off her thong.

sinewave said:
speak for yourself. i'd lick yogurt off her thong.

no sinewave! that's not yogurt!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mr Sparkle said:
no sinewave! that's not yogurt!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

uh-oh, i can't believe i fell for it again!!! :( :o :( :o :(

Id hit Dr. Lockhart anyday of the week.

violence never solves anything, darthphere.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
the man who never smiles.

I saw him smile once. I need 10 cc's of nitro, a blood gas, a chem lab and a CT.:(

there is nothing more entertaining than watching humans suffer unimaginably. Gun shot wounds, mothers not getting a chance to say goodbye to their children who they accidentally ran over, people joking around and then learning that they have brain cancer and "there's nothing we can do", gorgeous blondes with half their faces burned off trying to commit suicide with a stolen scalpel......it's entertainment.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
there is nothing more entertaining than watching humans suffer unimaginably. Gun shot wounds, mothers not getting a chance to say goodbye to their children who they accidentally ran over, people joking around and then learning that they have brain cancer and "there's nothing we can do", gorgeous blondes with half their faces burned off trying to commit suicide with a stolen scalpel......it's entertainment.

Dont forget, surgeons who have unexpected run ins with helicopters.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

Contributing is more entertaining than watching :):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"