Cuteness battle: Baby Yoda vs Baby Groot

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Cant believe this thread hasn’t been done yet! Just started watching The Mandalorian on Disney Plus and Baby Yoda has to be the cutest thing I have seen since, well, Baby Groot.

And as a gruff, 6”1 healthy and manly man, I just can’t work out which one I find cutest, so vote away guys and gals. If someone more technically minded than me can add GIFS, please do.

Groot, but just because it felt like a neat character idea. Baby Yoda feels like product placement to me, but I know most really love him.

Neck and neck at the moment, but I still can’t decide :wall:

Both adorable and fun. Baby Yoda has the advantage of having a season of several TV episodes though instead of just a few films, and might benefit from that. Hm, hard choice.

Both adorable and fun. Baby Yoda has the advantage of having a season of several TV episodes though instead of just a few films, and might benefit from that. Hm, hard choice.

I think that is what will sway my vote in the end, we only need had BG for one movie but BY seems quite a large focus of TM from what’s i have watched so far.

Neither. The right answer is Babu Frik

b9b32373725a7b97985490626aac0df99b754a7e.jpg

Obvious pick from obvious poster.

Yoda is cuter but I like Groot better.

Baby Yoda. It probably helps that he is partially/mostly practical, which makes him more believable as a creature and therefore somehow cuter, because he's tactile.

But Gizmo is the OG. :cool:

Yeah I am swaying towards Yoda the more Mandalorian I watch, sorry Groot you are still awesome.

But I totally agree with JKR about Gizmo being the original, loved him growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"