Batwoman CW Batwoman series poll

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
Seeing the elseworlds episode with the introduction of Batwoman was very good in the role even though her role was short but seeing the Batcave, Wayne manor and mention of Bruce Wayne and Batman. Great episode, Ruby was very good in the role and would be a great CW series.

If YES then what good reasons should there be a series, same for NO what reasons and I don't want this based on sexuality only but character itself, tone, villains and etc.

I say yes because she has a good suit, a good fighter and fits well in the universe and friend of Kara who can help at times. Her moody self translates well on screen and unlike Batman who she can try to discover why he left everything and in his tower she could do great detective work and show strength, logic, reasoning and figure out clues. A mix of new and old villains would be great by going against villains she has to outsmart not just fight. Use her sexuality ONLY to help her character not the plot but make it look great and not just how it out there because people aren't ready for it too much it can hurt it. Show being different doesn't matter and it's not who she is but only small part of what makes her a heroine. Give her the father to work with and balance it out, to work together to stop others but don't have her in relationships but not being in one is her focus to be this city protector as she has no time for this. Add more cool tech to her lair and new weapons created. Make her a vigilante, not wanted by city but does what she does to help others as Bruce is no longer there to protect the city he loves. She helps it cause she don't like the city but sees some can be saved despite how bad it is or how much she would rather not help.

I don't know how to vote on this, so I didn't. As much as I'd love to see a series with this character, I wouldn't want CW to do it. I don't like the way they've handled any of their superhero shows. Even characters that I like come off boring. I'd like a Batwoman series, but done by someone else, not CW.

They're going to need something to replace Arrow soon, so I vote yes, so long as they don't push the lesbian angle too much. I don't want that. I want an action packed DC series, not another reminder about the LGBT community.

They're going to need something to replace Arrow soon, so I vote yes, so long as they don't push the lesbian angle too much. I don't want that. I want an action packed DC series, not another reminder about the LGBT community.

Yeah this is my thinking as well if Arrow goes you won't really have any darker characters left fronting a show. Also I hope they learn from Supergirl and if they want to promote a cause or a message then don't just beat us over the head with it lol subtly is key.

I will never get over that gun control episode lol.

Would be kind of cool to see them use lesser used Batman villains as well especially since the likes of Deathstroke, Deadshot and Ra's Al Ghul have already featured on Arrow. Give the likes of Calender Man, The Mad Hatter, Hush and The Court of Owls there chance to shine.

Would be kind of cool to see them use lesser used Batman villains as well especially since the likes of Deathstroke, Deadshot and Ra's Al Ghul have already featured on Arrow. Give the likes of Calender Man, The Mad Hatter, Hush and The Court of Owls there chance to shine.
I'd agree here, in that we need some lesser Batman villains to take the focus here, though I'm sure Batwoman has villains of her own to contend with?

I know it's a good few years away yet too, but if we ever are introduced to (a) Batman, it'll be interesting to see if the issue of Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul are addressed, or how they're worked around.

I'd agree here, in that we need some lesser Batman villains to take the focus here, though I'm sure Batwoman has villains of her own to contend with?

I know it's a good few years away yet too, but if we ever are introduced to (a) Batman, it'll be interesting to see if the issue of Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul are addressed, or how they're worked around.

Yeah we all love the classic rogues gallery but would be good to see them be brave enough with someone a little less well known. I can't say I actually know any of her villains myself but to be honest I was just sort of introduced to her through the show.

Yeah I think they would have to maybe substitute Ra's for Lady Shiva and just thought of this but having Azrael fight Kane over who should wear the cowl now that Batman's gone could make for an interesting dynamic of a villain.

I believe I heard that they were looking for an actor to play her sister, which if they follow the comic is one of her big villains. Though in the comic they are twins, so there would probably be some changes.

Now being confirmed by CW as being picked for first season is cool. I'm guessing it will replace Arrow. I will definitely watch the show. Bring on the batwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"