Daddy leaves 2 yr old in hot car to visit brothel

Morg, why do you always post these disturbing news stories?
Do you really get off on them, or do you get a cozy feeling knowing that no matter what, at least you know that you're better than these people in the stories, or what?

I don't get it.
I would understand if there was a really amazingly anomalous one, but, negligent parents leave their kid in the car all the time.

And then, if there was some interesting commentary you had to offer, I'd understand that, but you always just say, "What a moron", or something.
It's eerie.

And with a lot of them, there isn't really any room for discussion.
It's just like a ritual...everyone reports in to say

"What a sick-O"
"I hope they fry that guy."
"My prayers go out to the family. :("
"What is WRONG with people?! :mad:"

As if, we all don't already know, that, yeah, if you do something terrible, you're terrible.

:huh:

actually there's a poster that post more disturbing news then me :oldrazz:

I know, there are a few, terry, that pretender to terry's throne (can't remember his name), so it's obviously a phenomenon, there's a sub group who really get off on just throwing depressing stories out there like a slab of meat to attract the flies, which are the people who zoom in just to say, "sick.", "that guy is wrong.", "this is horrible".

weird.

Why are there never stories like "Boy Scouts help old lady across street, while preventing terrorist attack!"

? :csad:

Why are there never stories like "Boy Scouts help old lady across street, while preventing terrorist attack!"

? :csad:

Missed the memo? Boy scouts are terrorists

I know, there are a few, terry, that pretender to terry's throne (can't remember his name), so it's obviously a phenomenon, there's a sub group who really get off on just throwing depressing stories out there like a slab of meat to attract the flies, which are the people who zoom in just to say, "sick.", "that guy is wrong.", "this is horrible".

weird.

That dude with the Japanese characters for a name was definitely making a run at the title for awhile, there.

jag

Oh yeah, heh, no wonder I couldn't remember his name.
It was like Mu-Shu Pork or something.

Missed the memo? Boy scouts are terrorists
And helping a lady across the street distracted them from blowing stuff up. :o

well, if he isn't getting any at home, you can kinda understand.

did you expect him to take the kid in there with him?

jesus, he's only two.

hah.

' daddy wasn't there , to take me to the fair ' boo hoo kid ! like he has anything better to do. i wish my dad showed me where to get the good hookers when i was younger.

"He's not a neglectful person or an irresponsible parent. It's unfortunate that he made the decision that he did to put here in the car, but I'm sure the decision wasn't arrived at in a neglectful manner or that he was intentionally being neglectful."

hahahahahahahahahaha yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"