Logan Dafne Keen as X-23

I don't think anyone wants her in the present or past. And it sounds like if they do go down the path of a spinoff they'll just continue her arc in the 2030s, so it's a nonissue.

Awesome, just happy to see more of the character in any capacity.

Awesome, just happy to see more of the character in any capacity.

i have a feeling that won't stick.remember in comics x-23 was used to replace logan after he died.we defently won't see her in new mutants or an x-men film
but x-force is possibiulty.hutch parker also said reason why they said some of x-men were the 7 killed during the westchester incident was to give them wiggle room.opens door for in solo film or x-force for laura to encounter people who knew logan and xavier.fox and kinberg will gain my respect if they don't
take easy way out and keep logan as canon and set x-force post logan if they
want to use x-23 in x-force.if they don't want to recast wolverine anytime soon
enough with the erasing of films.

i have a feeling that won't stick.remember in comics x-23 was used to replace logan after he died.we defently won't see her in new mutants or an x-men film
but x-force is possibiulty.hutch parker also said reason why they said some of x-men were the 7 killed during the westchester incident was to give them wiggle room.opens door for in solo film or x-force for laura to encounter people who knew logan and xavier.fox and kinberg will gain my respect if they don't
take easy way out and keep logan as canon and set x-force post logan if they
want to use x-23 in x-force.if they don't want to recast wolverine anytime soon
enough with the erasing of films.

I think she will have a solo movie first and then be integrated into the larger universe. Which is fine by me.

I think she will have a solo movie first and then be integrated into the larger universe. Which is fine by me.

if fox wants to make it one of their first post new mutants/deadpool 2/dark phoenix films james angold might not direct it but be producer on it.x-force
is almost certiny when they intergrate her into larger universe.

Impossible to get X-23 in X-men movies or spin-off setting in present or past, she is a future characrter!

Or they will make another Laura present day like we had and 2nd Emma in FC or a 2nd Deadpool

Its really a mayhem this franchise

I'd rather they have any X-23 stories take place in the future after the events of Logan.

I want to see the continuing journey of THIS Laura - not some other version.

Yeah i am doubting she will be part of X-Force tbh.

I suspect if mangold makes the X23 movie he will do it how he wants too and lead it to where he wants too.

There wasn't exactly a closely watching eye on what Mangold did with Logan.

Last edited:
Yeah i am doubting she will be part of X-Force tbh.

I suspect if mangold makes the X23 movie he will do it how he wants too and lead it to where he wants too.

There wasn't exactly a closely watching eye on what Mangold did with Logan.

i disagree with that.if they want to delay recasting wolverine they will want to use her.people responded with to Dafne as paura.they probally will do solo fim
but at some point they will want to do more with her in x-men universe.x-force is most obvious choice.

i disagree with that.if they want to delay recasting wolverine they will want to use her.people responded with to Dafne as paura.they probally will do solo fim
but at some point they will want to do more with her in x-men universe.x-force is most obvious choice.

Hutch Parker didn't seem that worried about it.

I don't want to see anyone else as X-23 but Dafne Keen.

I don't think anyone wants her in the present or past. And it sounds like if they do go down the path of a spinoff they'll just continue her arc in the 2030s, so it's a nonissue.

I'd rather they have any X-23 stories take place in the future after the events of Logan.

I want to see the continuing journey of THIS Laura - not some other version.

Agreed.
But producers talked about including Laura's characters alongside with actual others characters of x-men franchise. They seem to forget Laura is from future

Well, Hutch Parker did recently bring up the fact that there's wriggle room for some of the main X-Men to still be alive in the 2030s.

Great casting. She was so good in the movie.
Was really impressed by her acting skills.

Seems Dafne's Laura has certainly left a mark!

From Marvel's Venomverse: Living on the Edge

https://news.marvel.com/comics/65925/venomverse-living-edge/?linkId=38050951

Marvel.com: The Venom version of X-23 looks like just about the most dangerous character of all time! How was it coming up with that look?

Roland Boschi: I truly enjoyed the character of Laura in the movie “Logan” recently, how versatile she can be, from the silent young girl to the savage killer. Mix that with Venom’s symbiote and there is indeed a scary character! I try to show [Laura’s] face through the dark tendrils as much as I can, especially when her humanity speaks before she unleashes the symbiote!

VENOM2_post_master.jpg

Edge_of_Venomverse_001-600x910.jpg

She's an old soul for such a young kid and would love to see her grow as an actress as she gets older. Hopefully we see her again in the role.

Even after a 4th viewing I continue to be impressed at just how good Dafne is as Laura in Logan. It's such a mature and emotional performance that some actors 3/4 times her age wouldn't be able to pull off.

Even after a 4th viewing I continue to be impressed at just how good Dafne is as Laura in Logan. It's such a mature and emotional performance that some actors 3/4 times her age wouldn't be able to pull off.

She did a fantastic job. Definitely one to watch for the future.

Awww
ro8fi0V.gif
so cute n' lovely!
NbOCMQy.gif

Last edited:
I popped my DVD in the other day and I still am amazed at Dafne's range for someone so young. I wish there was an interview somewhere of her on youtube, I've looked around and found nothing. I love this girl! She deserves a solo film.

I wish there was an interview somewhere of her on youtube, I've looked around and found nothing. I love this girl! She deserves a solo film.

Some behind the scenes interview:
YT]TAVAvajHriw[/YT]
LOL Her expression on seeing the foot-claws!

She's definitely bilingual, no idea which she picked up first, but if I had to guess from what little iv'e seen she holds back a bit shy in English and seems much more fluent in Spanish.

Spanish..
[

Last edited:
It's her upbringing. I just think judging from the interview she's modest in general. She seems fluent in both. She has such a cute accent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"