Damn Cool Dr. Doom images

wolvie2020

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey there all you good looking comic book geeks! :cool:

I need some real cool images of Dr. Doom. Can any of you great people help me out here?

Yes, in fact we should make this an official Dr. Doom image thread.

The reason is that I have to get my mind off that abomination being spawned at FOX as we speak.

To start off with, here's one from Secret Wars...a classic.

DoomRules.jpg

I like this one, it shows Doom at his day job:

doomatwork.jpg

Doom talks down to Superman:

doomandsuperman.jpg

Doom in a cool pose:

Doomgoblet.jpg

These pictures have me more interested in the character than ever. I await with baited breath for this movie too.

Sardaukar said:
Yes, in fact we should make this an official Dr. Doom image thread.

The reason is that I have to get my mind off that abomination being spawned at FOX as we speak.

T

Doom in a cool pose:

Doomgoblet.jpg
This is beautiful.

Finally ! Show the world and all those nay-sayers what the TRUE Doctor Doom looks like ! No imposters ! No organic armor garbage ! The image drawn by Jim Lee with Doom holding the goblet is probably the best image of Doom period !

The one of him walking with his faithful retainer Boris, with all the peasants of Latveria praising him is the way the F4 film should start.

To me, you can do it right ! You can have Doom already the ruler of Latveria and the F4 already a team and then go back in time and have a flashback and show how all came to be ! If you think outside the box, you can come up with a FANTASTIC story but if you stay trapped inside the box, then you can come up with complete drivel like the last two scripts on how to portray DOOM ! :doom: :doom:

One of my favorite Doom moment, in "Emperor Doom":

EmperorDoom-GraphicNovelp18.jpg

And finally, Doom's ultimate triumph:

SecretWars12_00.jpg

thesaintofkille said:

See, this is perfect. It's what they should have used for the movie.

You can see the facial features and expressions, and yet it looks mean and cool as Doom's mask should.

Probably nanotech.

Sardaukar said:
See, this is perfect. It's what they should have used for the movie.

You can see the facial features and expressions, and yet it looks mean and cool as Doom's mask should.

Probably nanotech.

My favorite Doom armor from Doom 2099. It was the last one, and yes, I think it was nanotech. :cool:

ultimate_fantasticfour_07_pyrate_p22.jpg

"Richards. Richards, Richards, Richards. I was perfect. I have always been perfect. You were never perfect. Scrawny little effort of a man... " :D

UltimateDoomGallery.jpg

I'm George W. Doom. Absolute monarch of Latveria. I wanna bomb Iraq. And when the U.N. says 'No', I say, "Yeah, WHATEVER!!!"

My favorite cover out of all of those I posted is easily this one (heck, out of nearly ALL Doom cover). :D

01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"