Dan Harmon's Rick and Morty

Is Rick supposed to be like an alcoholic Doc Brown/

So this is good? Sounds pretty awesome. Might let the season go on a bit before I check it out though

Saw the first episode the other night and loved it. Hopefully it becomes a mainstay on adult swim

Oh man, I think I love this show.

I wanna take it out behind the Quick Stop and get in pregnant.

Every episode I've seen has been hilarious. Really love this show, I watch it on Sunday since I'm working when they show it on Monday nights. Rick cracks me up though. The Christmas episode with the theme park in a body was hilarious

I've watched the first and third episode, this show is off to a great start! Really like the twisted humour in it. The Christmas episode is one I look forward to watching every December.

Ratings wise it has done well after three airings!

God damn. "I'm a bit of a stickler Meeseeks. Let's see your short-game."

The scene between the jellybean king and Morty in the bathroom. The tag at the end of the episode... I love this show so damn much.

Beth's ongoing unhappiness. All of those damn Meeseeks. I just can't get enough.

Christmas special was great and this show is just excellent.

****ing LOVE this show, the original short was an even closer homage to BTTF. And FAR dirtier

"I really Cronenberged this world up."

God damn, I love this show.

How many eps have aired so far? Feel like I needa get into this

Six, and I believe they are all available on Youtube.

Oh my god, that was, that was f**kin' awesome.

Renewed for a second season!

The Inception episode with the dogs was ****ing brilliant

Oh and Sarah Chalke is doing some great voice work. Really love to see her appear on Archer or something in the future

I'm catching up with this. It's really great, I love it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"