Dan Harmon's Rick and Morty

Will there be an episode the next weeks or do we have a break until September 5th ?

It's not coming back until the 5th, which I find a bit odd considering there's only one (two?) episode left, but at least it's an hour long finale.

Two episodes will air back to back on the 5th which is a little strange considering they aired them during the Olympics but then take nearly a month off?

What didn't we get this season?

Capt. Planet parody, Voltron meets Goodfellas, the origin of the Rick/Bird person friendship, Turkey Prez...

Evil Morty has to be on tap, right?

Finally caught up with all 5 seasons of this. Very good show.

But not Pibby: Apocalypse?? Shame on you [adult swim], shame on you!! :(

If they expanded this show to spin offs, what would it be for you?

For me...

"Interdimensional Cable"

Anthology series, it's literally an episode they would/could have watched... expanding on scenes of what we saw.. an alternate "Black Mirror" of sorts.

I'd enjoy that.

Every time I start to think, "it's been a little while since the Rick and Morty season," sure enough an announcement comes along that it's back.

One of of the strongest season premiers I can recall, and it already feels different compared to other seasons.

For sure. Even though I tend to prefer the more "one-off" episodes of Rick and Morty, this was really well done.

Yeah Roiland mentioned in an interview that S6 would pay off for long time fans of the series. I just did not expect it to happen so early

Anybody think this is going to lead to
Rick Prime and Evil Morty teaming up or possibly going to war against each other for control of the multiverse.
either way it spells trouble for everyone.

Anybody think this is going to lead to
Rick Prime and Evil Morty teaming up or possibly going to war against each other for control of the multiverse.
either way it spells trouble for everyone.
Would be interesting since the only thing Evil Morty wanted to do was escape a 'multiverse' full of Ricks, like I just don't see it happening overnight .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"