Danger Girl coming to the screen

this could be fun and sexy :fhm:

i hope it pans out, Gen13 was great to I wish that would be a movie as well:wow:

they were supposed to make a Danger Girl movie but they opted not to saying it wouldn't work...people seeing strong female characters...then they opted for Charlies Angels:dry:

My dream Danger Girl cast
3502wat.png

Jessica Beil as Abby Chase
Amber Heard as Silicon Valerie
And
Megan Fox as Sydney Savage

I read some of the comics, could be fun if done right. Hopefully it won't be another Charlie's Angels.

nooo, no live action...sick of these lousy actors...

i read they wanted to go the AVATAR route with motion capture to keep the look of the comic and J. Sscott Campbells art....that is the ultimate way to go:o

nooo, no live action...sick of these lousy actors...

i read they wanted to go the AVATAR route with motion capture to keep the look of the comic and J. Sscott Campbells art....that is the ultimate way to go:o
I'd like to go to Bonnaroo, but don't think we can afford the tix this year (husband out of a job for the moment). We hesitated on signing up for volunteering because it was Shimon WET this year, and we had an awful experience with them at Rothbury. Know anyone that needs some help?

Yvonne Strahovski = sydney :woot: well i hope so anyways

I'd like to go to Bonnaroo, but don't think we can afford the tix this year (husband out of a job for the moment). We hesitated on signing up for volunteering because it was Shimon WET this year, and we had an awful experience with them at Rothbury. Know anyone that needs some help?

:dry:

Danger Girl the Movie cast, Lindsay Lohan as Abbey Chase and Megan Fox as Sydney Savage,...........its a perfect, no doubt

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

megan fox..uh no thank you....stay away

Wait, you rather have Lindsely "Coke Head" Lohan than Megan Fox? Pttf.

Lindsay 5 years ago? Yes. Lindsay today? No thanks.

I hate Megan Fox, but she does look the part...

...if we're going the younger route for the casting, I'd say replace Lindsey with the Michalka sister on Hellcats...

Is this stuck in Development Hell.

And to Kristen, Lohan NEEDS to straighten up her life before she heads back to movies. Even then, it'll be a struggle to get decent roles. She'll have to take the Downey Jr route (smaller roles that will lead to bigger roles). It takes time.

Wow... I didn't realize this film was in development limbo so long. Constantine film is the major foreign based studio behind this co-financed project. The Neverending Story they were involved with long ago... Is this a never ending production?

Anyway, just thought I'd share a post I put under the Marvel Forums for examples sake wanted to put here even though this thread perhaps leaves something to be desired discussion wise:

...Danger Girl (once a videogame and debuting under Image Comic's imprint and later under IDW Publishing) in the works (or development hell) by Munich based Constantin Films and produced in conjunction with JB Pictures and Prime Universe Films.

'Kick-Ass 2' Director Jeff Wadlow Tackling 1990s Comic Book 'Danger Girl' for Big Screen

871_medium.jpg

Interesting looking alternate covers from more recent IDW publications I haven't read (I remember the character moreso from the 90's) that could be what a live action character could look like:
dgset.jpg

Black Widow looks to be a pretty intense PG-13 movie that I think it would be hard for other studio's lacking the funds to top. A spy or espionage kind of film I think is a great avenue to explore I think even after Black Widow is done with if well received.

You can click on images in quote for enlarged covers. I think IDW publishing is perhaps a great home for this property now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"