DanMachi aka Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
hmm, I'm hoping this come west as the anime of this serise did already and the sequal or is it a spin off of that anime is on the way

PS Vita, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate has two protagonists[/FONT]
Published 22 hours ago. 11 comments.

Play from the perspectives of Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein.

Danmachi-Game-Fami_09-20-17.jpg
T

he latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has first gameplay details on Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate, 5pb.’s upcoming dungeon RPG for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Here are the tidbits:

• The game progresses from the perspectives of two protagonists: Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein.
  • The Labyrinth City Orario is your base, where there are Familias and a blacksmith.
  • You’ll receive quests at the guild, and then explore the dungeon.
  • You can choose two Supporter characters to take along with you.
  • Your battle grade will increase by acquiring experience points and skill points.
  • If you clear the main story, an auto-generated dungeon will appear.
  • You can increase your intimacy level with other characters and trigger date events by exploring the dungeon.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in spring 2018.
Thanks, Famitsu and Ryokutya2089.
also with

PS Vita, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]First look at Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 36 comments.

5pb.'s upcoming dungeon exploration RPG.

Famitsu has gone up with its first online preview of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate, 5pb.’s upcoming dungeon exploration RPG based on the popular light novel and anime series, as well as the side story series, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Sword Oratoria.

In Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate, players play from the perspectives of protagonists Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein. Just like in the anime, they will head into the dungeon with their comrades, and with “beautiful event CG,” interact with fascinating characters.

Inside the dungeon, you can take up to two Supporter characters with you. Being able to work with your comrades should prove helpful when huge enemies appear.

If you missed it earlier today, read more about the game here.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in spring 2018.

source: Gematsu

oh, wow! I just finished watching this anime and the Ais spin-off.

I hope this comes west, too.

oh, wow! I just finished watching this anime and the Ais spin-off.

I hope this comes west, too.
I was waiting for the spin-off to be fully dubbed, cause of late due to work and have to hang out in other places besides here. I don't have the mental state to watch subs as I used to.

Sal, the main reporter said this game
[FONT=&quot]gonna be a Mystery Dungeon-esque action RPG from its looks.

I really wanted them to say it was coming west first. But excitement got the better of me and the dev's sometimes take too long with that and might have driven taken longer than they should have to mention it.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I was waiting for the spin-off to be fully dubbed, cause of late due to work and have to hang out in other places besides here. I don't have the mental state to watch subs as I used to.

Sal, the main reporter said this game
[FONT=&quot]gonna be a Mystery Dungeon-esque action RPG from its looks.

I really wanted them to say it was coming west first. But excitement got the better of me and the dev's sometimes take too long with that and might have driven taken longer than they should have to mention it.
[/FONT]

hopefully it does come West, along with Fist of North Star and Magical Virtual On.

PS Vita, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate launches March 29 in Japan[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 7 comments.

New gameplay trailer released.

Danmachi-Infinite-Combate_11-06-17.jpg

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on March 29, 2018 in Japan, publisher 5pb. announced. It will cost 7,800 yen for the standard edition and 9,800 yen for the limited edition.

First-print copies will include an “original shooting game” (likely in the same vein as the bonus shooting game included with 5pb.’s KonoSuba game).

The limited edition will include the game’s original soundtrack CD and an “Adventurer’s Guidebook” (capture guide and visual book).
Watch a new trailer below.

View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

(MP4 Download, >>Region-blocked YouTube Version)<<Click the latter link to watch

Also with

PS Vita, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate delayed to summer 2018 in Japan[/FONT]

Published 21 hours ago. 7 comments.

No longer releasing March 29

Girls-Dungeon-5pb-Delay_12-25-17.jpg
5pb. has delayed action RPG Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate from its previously planned March 29 release date to summer 2018 in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
If you missed it, catch the latest trailer here.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

source: Gematsu

Last edited:
there's also an Ios / cellphone game based on the anime
here it is below

Smartphone
[FONT=&quot]Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Memoria Freese now available in the west[/FONT]
Published 23 hours ago. 43 comments.

Build a team to battle through a sprawling dungeon.

Memoria-Freese_03-30-18.jpg

Crunchyroll Games’ Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Memoria Freese is now available for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play.

Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
About
Join millions of fans of the fantastically popular anime Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? in its first-ever fully-localized mobile RPG, Memoria Freese!
Memoria Freese transports you to the world of Orario where you can build your own powerful team to battle through a sprawling dungeon! Play in a dynamic timeline that changes everything from environments to character dialogue depending on the time of day you play!
Key Features

• Level up your favorite characters and unlock new skills!
  • An unparalleled mobile game adaption!
  • Exclusive stories written by series creator Fujino Oomori!
  • Brand new costumes and character designs!
  • Original voice actors from the anime!
  • Player-versus-player battles!
  • Dress up your favorite characters in unlockable special costumes!
  • Create your own tactical team with your favorite characters!
  • Explosive super attacks!
  • Test your might with Normal, Hard, and Very Hard difficulty ratings!
  • Gauge your strength progression in monthly challenges!
Watch the launch trailer below.
[YT]_mlWn50OA2k[/YT]

source:Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"