Danny Phantom Live Action Movie: Yay or Nay

MadVillainy

C'mon Son
Reaction score
The old Nick show Danny Phantom went off the air a little bit ago, but Im wondering would you be up for seeing a Danny Phantom live action movie?
DP.png

Danny-Phantom-danny-phantom-8254558.jpg

For those who don't know who/what Danny Phantom is, here is is the IMDB synopsis

Action-packed adventures of Danny Fenton, who straddles two worlds as a shy freshman at Casper High and a heroic phantom-fighter with ghostly superpowers. With his best friends, techno-geek Tucker and free-thinking Goth girl Sam, he thwarts the misdeeds of menacing ghosts; and stumbles through daily social hurdles.
Here's his origin as told by the show's opening theme

I vote yes.
Danny's powers are really cool, the villains would be great to watch visualy at the least, and I think it could be funny

What do you think? Yes or no? Why or why not? If you do want to see it what villainsand stories do you want to see

I'd be cool with it.

Yes! I always thought that Danny Phantom would be a great kids or teen superhero movie series. They should try and translate it to an live action movie.

Movie 1: That Ghost Zone warden and the bounty hunter ghost.

Movie 2: Vlad Plasmius

Movie 3: Big Bad should be the Ghost King from Reign Storm.

I say:

Movie 1- Skulker with brief appearance by Box ghost and maybe Lunch Lady
Movie 2- Vlad Plasmius
Movie 3- Pariah/Fright Knight
Movie 4- Dark Danny

Last edited:
Sounds like it could have potential, never did watch the show. A free-thinking Goth girl? That's an interesting description

Not in the quality of the recent live action Fairly Oddparents movies of course.

I want a serious real deal type thing.

How relevant is this cartoon though? Is the fanbase fairly big?

I'd like to see this. Loved the show, it had a certain charm to it. Have Plasmius lurking in the first two then bring him in full time in third with the mayor storyline.

I'd see this if they took it seriously enough. Of course have some comedy in it, but don't make it overly childish and ridiculous. Hearing "I'm going ghost!", and seeing him transform in a movie would be fantastic. I've always seen his ghost sense as an wink towards the Spider sense.

Last edited:
Nah, I would much rather see a live action Soul Eater film.

It would be very tricky to pull off, if they did it the film should have a mostly comedic tone, Vlad as film 1´s villain, 2nd one i'm not sure but the trilogy should end with the coming of the ghosts king

I been watching Danny phantom on nick toons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"