The Dark Knight `Dark Knight' credits pay tribute to Heath Ledger and Conway Wickliffe

i disagree, ur title is missing something

The end credits of the "Batman Begins" sequel include a farewell note to Ledger, who died in January from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs; and to special-effects technician Conway Wickliffe, who was killed last September in a stunt-car accident.

"In memory of our friends Heath Ledger & Conway Wickliffe," reads the tribute included in the credits, which went up Thursday on the Warner Bros. publicity Web site.

the crew member is also mentioned!! :) :)

they did the right/best thing!

I hope the movie ends with a black screen then it says, "RIP Heath Ledger" or something like that

This is a spoiler how?

I think we all knew this would happen, nice to know though.

Very Nice. Im glad they've done that.

Yeah, that is very kind and poignant.

And to mention the special effect tech, too, was a nice, sentimental touch.

I still get sad when I think about seeing Heath included with the 'In Memoriam' part of the Oscars. :( Just so unbelievable at times.

Indeed, I'm glad they mentioned the tech, I think sometimes people forget two people lost their lives.

This is a spoiler how?

I think we all knew this would happen, nice to know though.

You know how easy it is to ruffle feathers these days. Damned if I stuck it in the non-spoller section, and as you pointed out damned if I didn't. :^)

The crew member who died has a really, really cool name. Conway Wickliffe? Wow!

Also, I'm not surprised that they're doing this, but I'm really glad. I'm sure I'll tear up a little when I see it.

I wonder if it's the first title card we see after the film ends, or just a footnote in the credits. I'd like it to be special. :csad:

I was hoping they'd do something for the crew member too.

thats good to hear. like everyone else, i guessed this would pretty much be happening but its good to have it confirmed all the same.

It's impossible, I know, but during the credits I always wanted a little extra scene of Ledger in full Joker garb on a creepy abandoned stage and he just slowly bowed once and his name appears over the clip "Heath Ledger 1979-2008". Like I said, impossible, but still....idk.

i disagree, ur title is missing something

The end credits of the "Batman Begins" sequel include a farewell note to Ledger, who died in January from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs; and to special-effects technician Conway Wickliffe, who was killed last September in a stunt-car accident.

"In memory of our friends Heath Ledger & Conway Wickliffe," reads the tribute included in the credits, which went up Thursday on the Warner Bros. publicity Web site.

the crew member is also mentioned!! :) :)

they did the right/best thing!

I agree, for them to have only said "For Heath" or something along those lines would have been classless, two people died during the filming,both should be acknowledged, regardless of fame.

I think it's nice they did this for Heath and Conway...both dedicated to their job.

Good to hear both Ledger & Wickliffe will have their name on the credits. That is the smartest move I ever heard so far on this film. :):up:

Good to hear both Ledger & Wickliffe will have their name on the credits. That is the smartest move I ever heard so far on this film. :):up:

Indeed, I wonder what piece from the score will be playing during the credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"