Dave Bautista is My Spy

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score

A top CIA operative is forced to team up with a 9 year old girl to keep her family safe. Hijinx ensue.

myspy.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 23311

Notice how there is always a kid crossing his arms in these movies.

Not always.

ImageViewExternal

The moment I read the title, I knew what the movie was going to be about.

I didn't take it for granted, because I wandered into another movie thread the other day for "The Best of Enemies" and was sure that was a romantic comedy starring Taraji P Henson and Sam Rockwell. It thought it was about two rivals and sworn enemies who don't get on but then eventually end up falling for each other, similar to You've Got Mail.

This type of movie a right of passage for action actors as shown by the films above from Arnie, Vin and Rock. It looks like a harmless bit of fun. :D
Yep, haha. Looks fun

There types of movies are supposed to make you realize what a joy children are yet they often do the opposite.

Now he looks and feels older than he did in Blade Runner

Don't forget these too! More arm crossing!
41sdH%2BHAa4L.jpg

The_Chaperone_poster.jpg

I'm surprised John Cena hasn't done one yet.

Is his head Photoshopped onto the last one? It looks pasted on.

I'm surprised John Cena hasn't done one yet.

He's doing one right nao. He's currently shooting Playing With Fire for Paramount.

Logline:

The family comedy revolves around a group of rugged wildfire fighters who meet their match when they rescue a trio of rambunctious children.

The fishbowl part got me.

There was this as well

daddy_day_care_ver3.jpg

That's a different subcategory of R-rated comedians doing family comedies.

Eh I might actually give this a watch. I like Bautista and some bits of the trailer did get a chuckle out of me. Obviously, I won't go in with super high expectations, but it looks like a fun enough time.

I'll watch when it comes to cable.

Lol this shirt was supposed to come out next Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"