David Fincher’s “The Killer” (Fassbender)

MarvelousUnlawfulAegeancat-small.gif

Fincher being back in his wheelhouse is always exciting and I'm someone who really enjoyed Mank. It's also great finally seeing him team up with Fassbender who is in dire need of a comeback IMO.

It makes no sense that a guy as talented as he is be subjected to starring in so much trash like The Snowman and Assassin's Creed or even Alien: Convenant.

So did Mank do good? Or Fincher is a slave of Netflix now?

I’m glad Fincher got Mank out of his system and doesn’t appear to be waiting another five years to make a movie.
He actually made a comment recently about how disappointed he was in how few films he's made.

King just signed a four-year deal with Netflix so we about to be eatin', fam.

This plot sounds... super cliche. But I can't complain about Fincher doing crime again. Just wish he'd get around to working with Elliot Ness and the Torso Murders.

Fincher being back in his wheelhouse is always exciting and I'm someone who really enjoyed Mank. It's also great finally seeing him team up with Fassbender who is in dire need of a comeback IMO.

It makes no sense that a guy as talented as he is be subjected to starring in so much trash like The Snowman and Assassin's Creed or even Alien: Convenant.
This had so much potential and Fassbender was perfectly cast as Hole, and yet they somehow managed to mess it up SO BAD! I really hope someone like HBO picks up the Hole books to series eventually.
He actually made a comment recently about how disappointed he was in how few films he's made.

King just signed a four-year deal with Netflix so we about to be eatin', fam.
I just hope they still get theatrical releases, at least limited ones. Fincher makes the types of movies that just look so dang pretty on the big screen!

Very Finchery material, sounds like an ideal project for him and Fassbender.

That's the only downside to this.

You're thinking he will do this instead of MH season 3 since they're in the same genre? Man, as much as I'm excited about this, I really want to see the next MH chapter and where things go with Holden and Tench.

Maybe this will get me back on the Fincher train. And bring Fassy back. I still haven’t finished Mank. One of the most boring things I ever sat through. Seven is my kind of Fincher so this is right up my alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"