David Gordon Green heads to The Little House on the Prarie

Love Little House. Hate the choice of director. He's not right for this at all.

Well, we'll see what he has in store. You never know.

Gordon Green is such a sellout. That sounds dramatic, but the dude directed 'George Washington' among great indie dramas (including the lovely "All the Real Girls" with Zoey Deschanel"). And now he's doing stuff like this?

Even guys like Soderbergh and Linklater can go back and forth between mainstream and indie stuff with ease. But not David Gordon Green.

this wont work as a feature film should just make a mini series or series on tv

Gordon Green is such a sellout. That sounds dramatic, but the dude directed 'George Washington' among great indie dramas (including the lovely "All the Real Girls" with Zoey Deschanel"). And now he's doing stuff like this?

Even guys like Soderbergh and Linklater can go back and forth between mainstream and indie stuff with ease. But not David Gordon Green.

the guy's such an ass, he trashes David Mamet,says Kevin Smith made the indie scene a "special olympics," then he turns around and makes pineapple express and your highness.

Michael Landon's bones are spinning in his grave, Little House and Highway to Heaven were HIS shows

Michael Landon's bones are spinning in his grave, Little House and Highway to Heaven were HIS shows

I would argue that the Little House series belonged to Laura Ingalls Wilder, who wrote the original books. Michael Landon brought them to TV - and wonderfully, I loved that show when I was a kid.

However, I feel this would work better as a TV series if they were going to bring it back.

I remember they did a new miniseries around '05 or so, and I thought that would've made a nice start to a series, but it never did. It was all pre-Walnut Grove and when there were just the two daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"