Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were still students though, they were not trainee X-men at that time, it wasn't untill X3 that they were

like there was no sign of kitty in X2 (unless you count as tiny cameo) so they just threw her randomly into the mix in X3 as a trainee

They were X-Men by the end of X2 that was why they were in suits. There's no question they had already joined the team. They wouldn't have gone on a mission to the white house otherwise.

they were still students though, they were not trainee X-men at that time, it wasn't untill X3 that they were

like there was no sign of kitty in X2 (unless you count as tiny cameo) so they just threw her randomly into the mix in X3 as a trainee

it was pretty apparent that the end of X2 was to show that Rogue and Iceman had earned there suits and were officially X-men.

X3 just opened up with a training mission for the entire team. it didn't suddenly mean Rogue and Iceman were still "X-men in training" hell the X-men in the comics were ALWAYS training in the danger room. The Danger room isn't just to train a newbee, but refine all skills for any X-man.

They were X-Men by the end of X2 that was why they were in suits. There's no question they had already joined the team. They wouldn't have gone on a mission to the white house otherwise.

i don't think its that easy to become an X-man :oldrazz:

the only reason they had a big part in the story is because they were with wolverine who they insisted they wouldn't be ok without him, and where were they going to go?

i don't think its that easy to become an X-man :oldrazz:

the only reason they had a big part in the story is because they were with wolverine who they insisted they wouldn't be ok without him, and where were they going to go?

.... wolverine became one without even trying :whatever:

wolverine does everything without even trying =P

iceman and rogue saved the team... thus they became x-men. I think you're reading into things far far far too much.

Rogue and Bobby were the only ones that needed to prove themselves as x-men because of the fact they were still children. The X-men are all adults, and i'm sure they don't want to put kids in harms way if they don't think they can handle themselves.

In X2 Rogue and Bobby proved quite well that they not only could work as part of a team, but also do what's right as well as knowing how to react in intense situations. Not only did they prove they were grown up enough to handle tough situations, but that they were also capable of being X-men.

Last edited:
iceman and rogue saved the team... thus they became x-men. I think you're reading into things far far far too much

not really, its obvious in X3 they would have to do alot of training before they can become X-men, now collosus and kitty were cameos in X2 and don't count

rogue, bobby and pyro stayed on the jet probably because it was safer while the X-men went inside to save Xavier and just because rogue saved them at the last minute i don't think they will get given a medal and promoted to Xmen :oldrazz:

sorry bro, but you're incorrect. having the uniform signifies being a team-mate. does it mean they're high level? experienced? in need of no training? NO, but it does mean they're now part of the team, thus also given the official title.

not really, its obvious in X3 they would have to do alot of training before they can become X-men, now collosus and kitty were cameos in X2 and don't count

rogue, bobby and pyro stayed on the jet probably because it was safer while the X-men went inside to save Xavier and just because rogue saved them at the last minute i don't think they will get given a medal and promoted to Xmen :oldrazz:

if Rogue and Bobby ended on the White House with the X-Men uniforms, its because Xavier decided them to do it, with Cyclops agreeing too I guess, or not.

You may like it or not, but they ended dressed as X-Men because a decision was made.

sorry bro, but you're incorrect. having the uniform signifies being a team-mate. does it mean they're high level? experienced? in need of no training? NO, but it does mean they're now part of the team, thus also given the official title.

maybe they were team mates in X2 while they were there, but in the long term wearing the uniform wouldn't make them official X-men from then on, thats stupid

if Rogue and Bobby ended on the White House with the X-Men uniforms, its because Xavier decided them to do it, with Cyclops agreeing too I guess, or not.

You may like it or not, but they ended dressed as X-Men because a decision was made.

what so Xavier said you 2 are now X-men because you came alone on the journey... just that easy? ok fine fair enough :up::up:

i suppose because colossus beat them guys up protecting some of the students he become an X-man too, yes it makes sense now i see how the system works :cwink:

maybe they were team mates in X2 while they were there, but in the long term wearing the uniform wouldn't make them official X-men from then on, thats stupid

? not exactly sure what you're saying or why you think it's non-sensical and stupid..

Bobby, Rogue, and Colossus got alot of kids to safety in the mansion attack, Bobby essentially saved Wolverine with his Ice-Wall as well as bought time for the students to get to safety, iceman took the group to his home to recoup and recloth, Rogue took out an out of control pyro at bobby's, Rogue also defied orders and ended up saving the entire team by doing so by flying the plane.

those are some qualities amongst the team that we really never even saw from Storm ... :/

i don't really get why it's so hard for you to believe or understand the concept that they became X-men at the end of X2 after all of these events, and then in X3 were still training for further hone their skills.

? not exactly sure what you're saying or why you think it's non-sensical and stupid..

Bobby, Rogue, and Colossus got alot of kids to safety in the mansion attack, Bobby essentially saved Wolverine with his Ice-Wall as well as bought time for the students to get to safety, iceman took the group to his home to recoup and recloth, Rogue took out an out of control pyro at bobby's, Rogue also defied orders and ended up saving the entire team by doing so by flying the plane.

those are some qualities amongst the team that we really never even saw from Storm ... :/

i don't really get why it's so hard for you to believe or understand the concept that they became X-men at the end of X2 after all of these events, and then in X3 were still training for further hone their skills.

Woah woah don't bring storm into this :p Her priority was saving the kids, plus she was the leader of the group :D

technically its an odd system to promote students to X-men for having saved a few people, which i actually can't remember rogue and bobby doing because wolverine saved them and then they were like logan come with us we need you, yeah there was the moment with the cops where pyro started destroying cop cars but thats it really

and to say they wore a uniform because they decided they were now X-men is stupid when you think there is a school of students with cyclops,jean and storm having been the X-men for some time and apparently its easy to become X-men you just have to have 1 day adventure and you are an X-man

but if alot of you insist thats the idea then ok sure :word:

Woah woah don't bring storm into this :p Her priority was saving the kids, plus she was the leader of the group :D

i unfortunately don't recall storm leading anything.... wolverine however :o:whatever:

They're team members at the end of X2. Colossus and Kitty were cameos in X2 that got promoted in between X2-3... Colossus probably either proved his worth in the mansion invasion or realized his purpose as part of the team at that point. Kitty who knows how she joined. Maybe she always wanted to or became friends with the gang and told her to join up...

It's not like it's some official contract they sign or something... It would seem like the X-Men take who they can get. Wolverine became a team member after waking up in the mansion and stealing vehicles and insulting everyone.

technically its an odd system to promote students to X-men for having saved a few people, which i actually can't remember rogue and bobby doing because wolverine saved them and then they were like logan come with us we need you, yeah there was the moment with the cops where pyro started destroying cop cars but thats it really

and to say they wore a uniform because they decided they were now X-men is stupid when you think there is a school of students with cyclops,jean and storm having been the X-men for some time and apparently its easy to become X-men you just have to have 1 day adventure and you are an X-man

but if alot of you insist thats the idea then ok sure :word:

X1 laid it out pretty well... some students become X-men. It's very easy to believe those who wish to be team members and earn the title by proving themselves with acts of heroism and the ability to act as a team can be granted the title. I don't think it's as simple as "graduate from the school and you become an X-man"

It's not like it's some official contract they sign or something... It would seem like the X-Men take who they can get. Wolverine became a team member after waking up in the mansion and stealing vehicles and insulting everyone.

i didn't know being an X-man was all in the uniform lol

wolverine left after X1 and only came back for his own reasons, and then in a X3 deleted scene they decided he left again

i unfortunately don't recall storm leading anything.... wolverine however :o:whatever:

during the alkali lake scenes she tells the group what to do, I am not saying she was the "leader" as such but wolverine didnt do any of that, he just went where he wanted to go. I mean it was the first bit we see her stepping up and developing into that role. Plus she saves xavier with nightcrawler, has the awesome tornado sequence and the nice scenes with nightcrawler which helped develop her character :)

X1 laid it out pretty well... some students become X-men. It's very easy to believe those who wish to be team members and earn the title by proving themselves with acts of heroism and the ability to act as a team can be granted the title. I don't think it's as simple as "graduate from the school and you become an X-man"

technically it would most likely work with some student having training before becoming X-men, otherwise any of them can stand up and say i wanna be an x-man... ok put the uniform on

i didn't know being an X-man was all in the uniform lol

wolverine left after X1 and only came back for his own reasons, and then in a X3 deleted scene they decided he left again

I think they were part of the team during the end of x2, still training during the danger room in x3 and then joined the team "officially" per se' during the phoenix fight when wolverine gives them the lecture.

I think they were part of the team during the end of x2, still training during the danger room in x3 and then joined the team "officially" per se' during the phoenix fight when wolverine gives them the lecture.

well they were part of the team in X2 at least most of the story, they still stayed back in the jet, but to say they were officially X-men from then on is silly, even if it put them in the position where they could be asked to be trained thats about it

during the alkali lake scenes she tells the group what to do, I am not saying she was the "leader" as such but wolverine didnt do any of that, he just went where he wanted to go. I mean it was the first bit we see her stepping up and developing into that role. Plus she saves xavier with nightcrawler, has the awesome tornado sequence and the nice scenes with nightcrawler which helped develop her character :)

regardless... still didn't make her come off like a leader. unfortunately Cyke and Storm never really came off like one :/ there was just a team of mutants helping each other and telling each other what to do

well they were part of the team in X2 at least most of the story, they still stayed back in the jet, but to say they were officially X-men from then on is silly, even if it put them in the position where they could be asked to be trained thats about it

they were "with" the team throughout most of X2... not "part of the team". The only reason they were with the team in X2 is because of how the mansion attack played out. Wolverine had to watch out for them, and that lead them to being caught up in the rest of the mess. Thus also why Rogue and Bobby asked when they could finally get there own costume. This is why they were ordered to stay on the plane, they weren't part of the team yet. The End of X2 showed that they were now considered a part of the team.

it's not hard to understand

they were "with" the team throughout most of X2... not "part of the team". The only reason they were with the team in X2 is because of how the mansion attack played out. Wolverine had to watch out for them, and that lead them to being caught up in the rest of the mess. Thus also why Rogue and Bobby asked when they could finally get there own costume. This is why they were ordered to stay on the plane, they weren't part of the team yet. The End of X2 showed that they were now considered a part of the team.

it's not hard to understand

alrighty i see how the system works :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"