Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this in on the CIA, as the only rests of Cuba event.

New image on Bryan's twitter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 34
What is that to the left?

Heh, I don't get why the coin is so important and unique it gets it's own box. :)

Why are they displayed like that full stop! It's bizarre!! I only post it as its my first attachment:oldrazz:

i doubt its even in the movie, seems abit odd that any of them things would be collected and put up like that

is there some event happening at the moment where these things are being shown off?

The helmet looks more like one In trilogy.The one In first class is more comic booky.

What is so confusing about this photograph? It's most likely a display at CIA headquarters, or somewhere comparable, illustrating the existence of the mutant problem.

Last edited:
glb8.jpg

It seems pretty obvious that the CIA has been collecting information on mutants, so I expect there to be at least some involvement, even if it's just disseminating information to Nixon.

So did havok just decided to take the top part of his uniform off and leave it on the beach? I still find it hard to see this being part of the movie, let along finding the helmet

Last edited:
But the time has passes since FC who know when then they collected these gems

Weird. Is this part of the movie?

The coin was obviously left on the submarine after it fell to the floor when it passed through Shaw..

But Havok never left his top behind, Magneto never left his helmet behind, Angel never lost a wing...

i'd be quite happy if for some reason these appeared in the film as a nice call back to FC but i also have doubts as it seems odd these things would be collected or even found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"