Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many new x men characters are in the new film

A lot -- Blink, Bishop, Sunspot, Warpath, Ink, Quicksilver, etc.

Ink?!?!?

Oh wait, we knew that..

Ink sits behind Havok in army tent, nothing new. Who's the guy with googles?

Didn't we know this? He's one of the mutants in the background of Havok's picture. You can see the tattoos on his body. Interesting to hear Singer name him, though. Perhaps he has a brief role and isn't just an Easter Egg.

its the first its been confirmed though

its probably why singer spoken out about it because it was worked out a while ago

Ink appearance confirmed! At least something. Though we had guessed it was Ink in that Havok photo.

Is their any X-Men character that you haven't used that you would like to?

Yeah, Gambit, Deadpool, and a few others I'd rather not mention.

Is their any X-Men character that you haven't used that you would like to?

Yeah, Gambit, Deadpool, and a few others I'd rather not mention.

He was asked this question during the First Class chat and said Quicksilver. :)

Stylistically, First Class echoed the Bond movies of the 60's. Should we expect DoFP to echo 70's cinema in some fashion?

Yes, in the colors, some of the style & music. I also used 16 & 8mm footage which I operated myself for some scenes which was fun.

I think we can say the next time he directs an X-Men film we can see gambit or deadpool In it.He said this about quicksilver back in 2011 when first class was coming out,and now quicksilver is in X-Men film.

DOFP should be something to see visualy.

Gambit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo glad to read it from Singer! Finally!

"Can you give us another hint at what we might see in the full trailer tomorrow?”

Tomorrow's trailer is primarily a character piece, as most of our VFX are not yet finished.

I curious about the ones he rather not mention – those would seem like even bigger prospects to be in the next film.

Gambit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo glad to read it from Singer! Finally!

He won't include him as he won't include Deadpool because FOX is developing the standalone Deadpool movie.

Aaaannd it's done.

deadpool will most likely be in X-force or a solo film, probably more likely X-force

"Can you give us another hint at what we might see in the full trailer tomorrow?”

Tomorrow's trailer is primarily a character piece, as most of our VFX are not yet finished.

I hope we see at least one shot of each of the main players NOT just a Wolverine's journey back in time trailer..

probably not alot of effects in the trailer then, pretty much the Comic con trailer with a few new character shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"