Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't include him as he won't include Deadpool because FOX is developing the standalone Deadpool movie.

Deadpool Is probally going to be used In X-force.I am skeptical of solo deadpool
getting made.

Gambit is defently a possabilty for followup to DOFP since he mentioned him.
He mentioned Quicksilver back In 2011 and we are getting him In DOFP.

I'll be at work at that time :argh:

I love that it's a character piece. I'm glad it's not a huge FX trailer because those should come way later.

Any idea on whether the music of the trailer will be the same as the one used in the comic-con footage?

Maybe in FC3 when recruite Storm she knows thief called Gambit. He will travel to present with Cable, and will fall in love with Rogue...

Singer cheated his way out of the new characters question when you think about it, but does sound like alot of other mutants will appear that he hasn't mentioned darn him! we already had a feeling one was INK!

Last edited:
I am glad It will be online In morning.

It defently seems like an X2 situation where the teaser Is basiclly the comic con preview with a few alternations.Still It will be great to see all that footage clear and In HD.

The SDCC trailer is good enough to sell the movie, so I won't be too disappointed if we just get an alternate version of that.

We may have gotten a clue to one character showing up If there is another past film post DOFP with the Gambit answer.

If Gambit was going to be in a future X-men film, how would you all feel if the same actor(completely forgot his name at the moment) came back? I would like to see him get a second chance in a film with better writing than the Wolverine Origins movie. He's not that great of an actor but aside from needing to work on the accent more, I liked him.

I liked him. Maybe they could just keep the same actor and forget about Origins but still respect it enough to keep Taylor whatever his name is.

gotta wonder how loyal singer will be to Origins, suppose we will find out in DOFP

i know he has said he isn't ignoring any of the films but styker being in this film puts abit of a issue on that but will see

For Gambit, I'd rather see the dude from the first season of True Blood, who plays Baelfire now on Once Upon a Time

He looks a bit haggard, which works for Remy, plays a good thief, and he's got a perfect (if hard to understand) cajun accent

If Logan kill Stryker in 1973 then events in Origins will be erased.
Would be good if Taylor Kitsch plays Gambit again in 80's.
Also there will be new way of creating Deadpool.

Pretty sure this Ink sitting behind Havok.

BPPKTsGCYAAoOQ4.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"