Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you right now a X-Men 5 movie is gonna more beneficial than a First Class 3 movie. With First Class 3 movie, its not guaranteed for a 500 million gross worldwide, but X5 is guaranteed for a 500 million gross worldwide.

:bdh:

Once again, there's nothing that says or guarantees an X-movie with the original cast would outperform a sequel with the First Class cast...

You're not taking into consideration the fact that by the time a FC3 would hit theatres, Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy or Hoult could be bigger draws than anyone from the original cast. Because lets me absolutely 100% honest right now - NO ONE, outside of these or other fanboy boards - were clamoring for the original actors to come back and I love the original cast.

Not mention, that's just four actors, no one knows what additional top notch talent they can bring in as well.

There's nothing to back up that claim at this time.

Last edited:
I don't think Dofp should be the end, it's just the end of one timeline. This is time travel, its not going to happen without some changes otherwise whats the point? The OT is relevant because it leads to the end, DOFP. BUT, in that end there is a new beginning.

If they make a new OT era movie afterwards, it will be a reminder of everything that happened originally because if the OT never happened it wouldn't have led to the Sentinels which led to the past altering that led to the new timeline.

This is better than a reboot IMO because these actors are the characters. At least some of them are finally grown into their roles like Paquin. And its cool because its time travel. The OT had to happen the way it did in order for DOFP to happen. So it still exists in the continuity as the glue that holds the whole universe together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"