Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same reaction as everyone else, definitely not something that I was expecting. But I actually really like it. It's going to be great seeing these sentinels evolve on screen, the future ones are most certainly going to look menacing on screen!

the body looks more humanoid than i was expecting, in terms of shape. it reminds me of a swimmer's body.

Wow that thing looks cool, I'm betting they'll be able to adapt to the environment/mutants around them.

I think it's already been confirmed on the Trask Industries site that they do have adaptive capabilities.

Wow that thing looks cool, I'm betting they'll be able to adapt to the environment/mutants around them.

Can't wait to see the pages of people complaining about them! People will never learn that films =/= comics, but oh well, I like it and that's all that matters!
Or maybe some just don't think the design looks good...

My job is done. Bryan Singer knows how mad I am about Rogue getting cut. He blocked me on twitter. I love it.

I kind of like it. The body type reminds me of the Angels and EVA's from NGE.

I need to see the two Sentinel pics side to side but off the top of my head, I think the old Sentinels would only come up to the future one's waist.

I kind of like it. The body type reminds me of the Angels and EVA's from NGE.
Good call on the EVA and Angels from Evangelion. Mixture of that and the spirits from Korra imo.

I actually really like it! It's very sleek, less bulky and robotic looking than the Sentinels from the comics that we know.

Definitely looks like it will put up a fight and not just fall over like a tin can.

Man, judging by what we got on pictures alone, the future is going to steal the show, while the past does all the fun content of the story. I'm so damn excited for this!

It's like the best of both worlds for me, we get the badassness back of the Experienced OT people going to war, and the fantastic personal side that FC gave in Mags/X/Mystique. This is going to be fun.

Ewww does it kind of have some receding white/silver hair? Gross it does. I'm liking this thing the more and more I look at it.

It's repulsive (in a good way).

Woah! Was not expecting this. I like the head but the body looks weird. Great colours and textures though! :up:

It kind of creeps me out to be honest. It'll be tough going to sleep with that in my head.:wow:

Reposting here:

Woah I actually kinda like that idea.

This was unexpected, but a cool design.

But why does this look familiar?...

Day-The-Earth-Stood-Still--Gort.jpg

That's it! Gort from the Day the Earth Stood Still remake.

So no trailer... and everyone seemed so sure. :(

LOOL hahahha!

I think i was getting under his skin.

Anyway, I do like the Future Sentenal. But obviously, nobody can call me a bias Singer supporter anymore. haha.

You cut Rogue. You are in trouble with me.

They have added a scroll type thing to show all the covers together

Reminds me of Danger from Astonishing X-Men. I can see it using Danger Room A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee