Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I knew it! I was banging my head thinking where have I seen this before.

Still it looks like an interesting take on Nimrod. blow it apart and the panels reform.
My first thought.

I don't see how Future Magneto can take one of those down.

Althought I've had my complaints about the costumes and the pictures and the covers, seeing them all together? May can't come here soon enough!

It definitely has a very...lifelike feel to it (and in a creepy wonderful sort of way). The slits of light on it's chest look like gills or ribs to me.
It definitely does have an organic quality and it does look like its AI has evolved to the point where it adapts a grotesque human shape and at this point is under the control of no one and killing Mutants and humans alike I would venture out and guess without knowing too much of the plot seeing as I've been purposely avoiding stuff like that.

To me that thing looks like it doesn't follow anyone's orders but its own.

I like it. However it doesn't say robot as much as Alien to me. I think they should've gave a bit less human features, most specifically the hands

I think they will be able to change size. Could this be our movieverse Nimrod?

I like it. However it doesn't say robot as much as Alien to me. I think they should've gave a bit less human features, most specifically the hands
Naw I love that. It's a walking contradiction at this point. A complete and utter abomination created by fear and hate and its physical embodiment is that of a freakishly almost "mutated" human being. How ironic.

To defeat mutants, humans end up creating quite possibly the most powerful abomination to walk this Earth.

I do have to agree with those that are saying the future sentinels look like they would not go down easily in a fight. Cannot wait to see how some do though!

It definitely does have an organic quality and it does look like its AI has evolved to the point where it adapts a grotesque human shape and at this point is under the control of no one and killing Mutants and humans alike I would venture out and guess without knowing too much of the plot seeing as I've been purposely avoiding stuff like that.

:up:

Yeah, they certainly made the Mark X look threatening. It looks difficult to take down one of those things, let alone a bunch of them.

I do have to agree with those that are saying the future sentinels look like they would not go down easily in a fight. Cannot wait to see how some do though!

They look UNSTOPPABLE. INVINCIBLE. I think it's going to have to take time travel to undo it's creation in the 70's to stop them; otherwise... yeah, they're F**KED.

I wonder if we'll se Marks II thru IX. The progress timeline would be fascinsting

It poses the question though, how many sentinels are there in the future ? Because from looking at that they only need about 2

Reposting because this should be on every page.

BfDUB0cCAAAQ0r2_zps60b66aa2.jpg

What an EPIC day for us fans. I can't even think of another promo that was as engaging for HUNDREDS of posters on this forum over such long span of time. Maybe the TDK virals? That's the closest I can think.

Kudos to Singer, FOX, and Empire. This was ambitious as hell, and most of us stayed glued throughout.

I am even more excited for Memorial Day. :up:

And does this mean that the sentinels will be featured quite a bit in the trailers now that they have both been shown properly?

It poses the question though, how many sentinels are there in the future ? Because from looking at that they only need about 2
Seriously! Just one of those things seems horrific. But hundreds?

Yeah, there were well over 200 people viewing this thread at all times--over 300 most recently. There's definitely interest.

Get a life.

I know your upset about Rogue being cut but this is completely the wrong way to go about this. Going on his twitter and harassing him is just ridiculous.

Perhaps the design will grow on me, but when I see I honestly don't see Sentinel.

:woot:

I can certainly understand this.

Imo though there are two groups of X-Men movie viewer, those who judge what something is and those who judge what it isn't.

I don't think think this looks like a comic Sentinel, but I think it looks menacing and deadly and damn cool so im fine with it.

What an EPIC day for us fans. I can't even think of another promo that was as engaging for HUNDREDS of posters on this forum over such long span of time. Maybe the TDK virals? That's the closest I can think.

Kudos to Singer, FOX, and Empire. This was ambitious as hell, and most of us stayed glued throughout.

Right on :up:

It looks like Spiderman meets mystique, I expected something waaay different. It looks creepy that's for sure, I'm wondering what abilities they will have in the future, I know adaptability will be one of them. It makes me more exciting for a battle between the sentinels vs the mutants.

I'm leaning this way too. That thing's a PR nightmare. No way Trask Industries approved it (unless it's just a shape it takes when it's fighting mutants and there are no cameras in the area).

My mind keeps coming back to that one data point on the trask viral site about trask-industries combining human and mutant DNA (I forget the exact wording). And I'm suspicious that did something to blur the line between human and mutant in the future, and when these Mark Xs go online they're going to start attacking everyone.

Ditto.

Many thanks to all those involved with this wonderful marketing campaign that had us fans talking and anticipating each and every picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"