Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. They really should have released it after the cover reveals on Monday. They would have had this entire week all to themselves with promotion. Now they'll have to wait until the hype dies down from not just one trailer but THREE.

Poor planning on their part.

Agreed!

My question now is what makes Iceman and Kitty's scenes more important than Rouges??!! Like I am curious as to the reason as to why their scenes are in and Rouges was cut. Are they that important to the overall story? I mean I know Kitty had a major role in the DOFP comic but Iceman? He could have just had a cameo honestly and gave Rouge more screen time. And what's up with that scene with Iceman and Magneto?

My question now is what makes Iceman and Kitty's scenes more important than Rouges??!! Like I am curious as to the reason as to why their scenes are in and Rouges was cut. Are they that important to the overall story? I mean I know Kitty had a major role in the DOFP comic but Iceman? He could have just had a cameo honestly and gave Rouge more screen time. And what's up with that scene with Iceman and Magneto?

You'll find out in May.

I think the scene with Magneto and Iceman, is where they're retrieving something or someone in the sub basement of the mansion.

Iceman and Kitty could be married like kitty was with Colossus in original comic.

Also they may have felt cutting back and forth between 1973 and both sentinle
attack on temple and rogue subplot of rescue,on jet,and back to temple was
too much.

Release the trailer, FOX!

lz8TuwSs.jpg

I don't want to wait til after the Superb Owl!

FUPBdd1s.jpg

Darn you BBFC and MPAA if you're holding things up!

:wolverine

Reportedly Anna Paquin had a week to film, but I'm sure if they wrote a huge part for her, she could have worked her schedule around it seeing as they had additional filming done in November. But we don't know for sure which actors participated in the additional filming.

At the latest, I think the new trailer will hit around the superbowl. They wouldn't want to debut it this week and have people forget about it by the time the other superbowl spots and trailers hit.

I expect the Trans4ormers trailer to be something of Epic proportions. I think that'll probably have the best superbowl trailer.

Reportedly Anna Paquin had a week to film, but I'm sure if they wrote a huge part for her, she could have worked her schedule around it seeing as they had additional filming done in November. But we don't know for sure which actors participated in the additional filming.

I like how everyone here just offhandly makes statements like "He/she would/could for sure move her schedule around to accommodate."

Do you have any idea how hectic an actors schedule can be? Especially for someone like Anna Paquin who still has to film an entire season of a television show, move things around so she can have time to do promo for said show, may be working on other side projects we have no idea about and on top of that she still has two children that aren't even two-years-old yet?

I'm betting the time she had to carve out to even do her small part in DOFP was probably a challenge. Making time to film a movie isn't as easy as moving things around on an Outlook calendar and a whole production can't wait around for an actor just because it's someones favorite character. :hehe:

I like how everyone here just offhandly makes statements like "He/she would/could for sure move her schedule around to accommodate."

Do you have any idea how hectic an actors schedule can be? Especially for someone like Anna Paquin who still has to film an entire season of a television show, move things around so she can have time to do promo for said show, may be working on other side projects we have no idea about and on top of that she still has two children that aren't even two-years-old yet?

I'm betting the time she had to carve out to even do her small part in DOFP was probably a challenge. Making time to film a movie isn't as easy as moving things around on a Outlook calendar and a whole production can't wait around for an actor just because it's someones favorite character. :hehe:
Seriously. And at the time, she had just recently had her babies. The filmmakers probably went out of their way to try and make her a short but memorable part of the movie, but it just seem that didn't work out.

Seriously. And at the time, she had just recently had her babies. The filmmakers probably went out of their way to try and make her a short but memorable part of the movie, but it just seem that didn't work out.

Completely forgot that DOFP started filming in May so yea, she had just given birth in September of the previous year.

Completely forgot that DOFP started filming in May so yea, she had just given birth in September of the previous year.

Anna filmed her scenes in April but yeah I agree with you. You're earlier post makes loads of sense. I think it's easy to forget that actor's have lives we don't know about. So their schedule may not be as simple as it seems.

At the latest, I think the new trailer will hit around the superbowl. They wouldn't want to debut it this week and have people forget about it by the time the other superbowl spots and trailers hit.

I think they'll release pictures and posters for the remainder of the week before releasing the trailer either online or at the Superbowl itself on Sunday. Well I hope so anyway.

New shots are great. There's always something special about seeing Ian Mckellen as Magneto. I wonder what lead Iceman, Kitty, and Colossus to be separated from the rest of the X-Men if that's the case.

i think iceman,kitty,colossus will be meet the new mutants at the start of film and xavier,magneto,storm and wolverine will come later in he jet and meet them at the temple, it works if you look at the teaser

Man these threads are going fast, lol. :p

Yeah I could see it working if Iceman and co find the new mutants first and then the big 4 meet them. It will be quite powerful seeing that scene from the teaser trailer where the x-men walk through the temple.

Also, we get to see the future x-men do more seeing as wolverine wont take away their spotlight in the future :)

I expect the Trans4ormers trailer to be something of Epic proportions. I think that'll probably have the best superbowl trailer.

Do we have a full list of spots yet

Ok guys, my article over at CBM on the spoilers (from comic book resources) for DOFP was removed at the studio's request. Mmmmm Sounds like they might be true after all.:eek:

Ok guys, my article over at CBM on the spoilers (from comic book resources) for DOFP was removed at the studio's request. Mmmmm Sounds like they might be true after all.:eek:

Might sharing the article with me? Would really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"