Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you look at bent bullet video and images the blurry pic of Magneto In dealey Plaza looks like Magneto In trailer when he drags Mystique

yeah thats what i am getting at, its the same scene which i gather the pictures are mean't to make you think its from the 60s and your not meant to take it that seriously because its a viral website and they were not gonna get fassbender dressed up for a photoshoot for it clearly so they just snapped images from that scene

i think we can say its not the 60s that scene is set, so did that person actually think bentbullet was explaining that scene :/, it would make sense if so, otherwise the guy got it wrong and got the date 1972 wrong also

Last edited:
Oh I didn't see that. Yea I think the temple should have something that has hieroglyphics talking about apocalypse and then after the movie something wakes him up from everything that went down.

yeah thats what i am getting at, its the same scene which i gather the pictures are mean't to make you think its from the 60s and your not meant to take it that seriously because its a viral website and they were not gonna get fassbender dressed up for a photoshoot for it clearly so they just snapped images from that scene

i think we can say its not the 60s that scene is set, so did that person actually think bentbullet was explaining that scene :/

It's very possable the person who originally posted the spoilers wrote It up wrong
where the scene between Beast and Magneto Is during Mystique's attack to kill Nixon not during the JFK Assassination.The thing about Beast and Mystique could be a screwup and scene between them In 1973 although maybe Rebecca Romijn filmed a secret cameo that comes Into play during telepathic communication between the two Xaviers

...maybe don't publish things on a website without actual sources? We know it's an alien concept for CBM, but they could try once in awhile.

This is a site that once published an *exclusive* photo that had Comingsoon.net's watermark on it. :dry:

Like I said, I won't be posting spoilers anymore. I didn't think it'd upset that many people to be honest. Point taken.:up:

i think iceman,kitty,colossus will be meet the new mutants at the start of film and xavier,magneto,storm and wolverine will come later in he jet and meet them at the temple, it works if you look at the teaser

Makes you wonder what Kitty, Iceman, Colossus are doing in Russia. I guess they might help out other mutants as well.

Well
At bent bullet website magneto's trial was secret.It wasn't till november 1973 that Nixon revealed Magneto's involvement In Assassination.magneto could be used under captivity to test sentinles as well as mutant team.Mystique after Nixon Is very paulsable.As well as Mystique breaking Magneto out In original timeline before wolverine changes history
Ooh, good call on the website, I forgot that. [BLACKOUT]I still feel like the idea that he would be getting taken out of his cell by the military is a bit of a stretch though. Them visiting him like Stryker did in X2 I find plausible. Plus, I still kind of got the feeling from BB that there was some level of public knowledge about Magneto -- not his name or the details but that someone had been arrested and that there were already conspiracies floating around.[/BLACKOUT] To be fair, the way this "spoiler" is written is pretty terrible so I might just be reading it wrong.

Like I said, I won't be posting spoilers anymore. I didn't think it'd upset that many people to be honest. Point taken.:up:
Honestly I'm fine with it, I just think the problem was that we didn't know what you were talking about and where your source was coming from. All I was seeing is "I wrote an article somewhere with spoilers from someone and now it's been redacted." You just got to give us the story behind it a little.

At least that's just speaking for myself.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder what Kitty, Iceman, Colossus are doing in Russia. I guess they might help out other mutants as well.

Hm interesting. That could be awesome seeing that in the beginning its the new mutants and some xmen. It does look like Colossus' glow in the teaser.
That way Kitty gets to fight before time travel.

I think Kitty and Iceman are defently with the new mutants at begining of film.Their outfits are totaly different from Xavier,Magneto,Wolverine,and Storm.

Colossus I am not sure about.His outfit could do eather way.He could be with Xavier,magneto,Storm,and wolverine or he could be with new mutants.

The new still of Kitty,Iceman,Colossus,and Sunspot Is probally at the temple after the opening.

Honestly I'm fine with it, I just think the problem was that we didn't know what you were talking about and where your source was coming from. All I was seeing is "I wrote an article somewhere with spoilers from someone and now it's been redacted." You just got to give us the story behind it a little.

At least that's just speaking for myself.

:up:The link for spoilers was posted here. The spoilers themselves originated from CBR forums with no source. I just made an article about it over at CBM and the spoilers were taken down by request of the studio. That's what I meant and I assumed everybody knew about the spoilers I was talking about.

Is anyone able to try and get it uk time with the ipad? i dont own one :(

What time is it being released in uk?

...maybe don't publish things on a website without actual sources? We know it's an alien concept for CBM, but they could try once in awhile.

This is a site that once published an *exclusive* photo that had Comingsoon.net's watermark on it. :dry:
They really are an embarrassment.

Is it usually available at midnight US or UK time?

I don't know. I'm kinda confused. If it gets released today at midnight in the UK, I might be able to buy one if it's not too late. I usually don't buy magazines but this might be an exception.

I don't know. I'm kinda confused. If it gets released today at midnight in the UK, I might be able to buy one if it's not too late. I usually don't buy magazines but this might be an exception.

It would only be the IPad version if you have one, unless your nearest supermarket puts one out straight away haha

It would only be the IPad version if you have one, unless your nearest supermarket puts one out straight away haha

I have one. Have to charge it though. LOL I live in the middle of nowhere. There aren't any shops I could get that magazine.:funny:

I'm on the iPad so I guess I'll know here in an hour. Think I'm gonna go with sunspot or warpath as my cover since they are new

Wait, you're in England right? I'm looking for Ipad charger. Can't find it. -_-

I've ordered the magazine but doubt I'll get that until the weekend or early next week.

I've ordered the magazine but doubt I'll get that until the weekend or early next week.

It could come tomorrow, perhaps. Usually if you order something you get it the day of its release but I have never ordered from empire so I have no clue when we will get it ha.

Wait so they don't immediately send it to you or let you read it online? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"