Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me the names :woot: I can't remember anyone at the moment

Are you serious or do you really dont know any great tv actresses?? Because im sure if you look at cable network like someone said you will see great actresses their.

The only Jones scene I recall having a little gripe at was when she's in the interrogation room and she cut out the circle of glass with her finger.

The only Jones scene I recall having a little gripe at was when she's in the interrogation room and she cut out the circle of glass with her finger.

Yeah, the line in that scene was really poorly delivered.

Are you serious or do you really dont know any great tv actresses?? Because im sure if you look at cable network like someone said you will see great actresses their.

I think I misunderstood you.
I mean even a great TV actresses don't look and act so good in blockbusters :yay:

I have this feeling that Singer is gonna drop the trailer after the superbowl! just to stick it to everyone else who bought time during the game. That way he'll get the whole thing in.

So what with the run time needing to be less than 24 hours and the sheer volume of content, do you think we'll get any info on what happened in the 10 years between Wolverine's stinger and the start of DOFP?

I mean, at the end of Wolverine, the Sentinels don't seem to be about, so open war must have broken out at some point. What happened to the mansion for example? And will we get a concrete answer on Wolverine's claws? Lots of content that fits in that decade gap

So what with the run time needing to be less than 24 hours and the sheer volume of content, do you think we'll get any info on what happened in the 10 years between Wolverine's stinger and the start of DOFP?

I mean, at the end of Wolverine, the Sentinels don't seem to be about, so open war must have broken out at some point. What happened to the mansion for example? And will we get a concrete answer on Wolverine's claws? Lots of content that fits in that decade gap

They could make a whole movie in that time gap. I'd expect we'll get hints and nods and suggestions as to what happened but I doubt they will explain everything. It would be too expository. Unless they did like an opening credits montage showing the beginning of the sentinel war. That would be pretty cool actually.

i don't think they will explain everything but what they do explain will be very brief, i know some think they will spend 10 minutes explaining everything but i think they are gonna wanna just get into the story and concentrate on that as fast as possible

the whole magneto giving wolverine back his metal claws is a quick fixes

maybe the comic that was talked about a while ago that singer is gonna write will explain all the stuff that happened inbetween the 10 years for both timelines

Last edited:
Worst line in First Class has to be

Banshee: Aww I wanted to be Mystique

Awful delivery, and it's not even funny...

I actually preferred that to:

Mystique: YOU should be Professor X and YOUU should be MagNEETO :wow:

or

Havok: I have a new name for you... Beast :dry:

Agree! Banshee did not have any bad lines...I hated that whole "Mutant and Proud" thing too. One of the coolest scenes was banshee gettin all pumped up droppin out the plane yelling "WHOOOOO"

Fassbender, McAvoy and Bacon were the best of First Class.I liked Rose and January,but Jen Law was horrble in FC,and the others guys had no grace.
I haven't seen any other movie with Lawrence, but in FC she talked, like she would have noodles in mouth. Is it her natural talking? Does she have speech impediment?

Did anyone like Azazal?

n6yRGNC.jpg

I did, he was one of the few things I liked in that movie.

I haven't seen any other movie with Lawrence, but in FC she talked, like she would have noodles in mouth. Is it her natural talking? Does she have speech impediment?
JGyYlqa.gif

I actually think she was boring in FC. She has potential in this one but it feels like she had no idea what she was saying in FC, or even understood what the film was even about.

Wasn't there a rumor that Bryan Singer directed some reshooting for FC?

That would help explain why some parts were better than others.

Wasn't there a rumor that Bryan Singer directed some reshooting for FC?

That would help explain why some parts were better than others.

i have never heard this ever

but even if that turned out to be true what are you getting at exactly? the best stuff is singer and the bad stuff was vaughn or the other way round?

Hmmm I wonder which scenes. My favorite parts = everything up until they get the kids. Then it's decent but the beginning was more mysterious and interesting to me. It did feel tonally different.

I think Lawrence is a fantastic actress, but her performance in FC is by far her weakest one. In part I blame the material and the directing, in part I blame her for it feeling like she didn't give it her all, or took it seriously enough.

i have never heard this ever

but even if that turned out to be true what are you getting at exactly? the best stuff is singer and the bad stuff was vaughn or the other way round?

...he's trying to say maybe Vaughn did the not so good parts of First Class while SInger did the good all of a sudden. :whatever:

Last edited:
lawrence worked with what the material gave her, i don't think she was trying to copy rebecca though

Def not. She just felt bored. Like she hated the make up or something

Lol wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"