Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of domestic box-office numbers, none of the Fast and Furious movies outgrossed X2 and The Last Stand.

And worldwide, the X-Men mvie series earned more money than the Fast and Furious movie series.

BIedfapCYAAyb_z.jpg:large

Not a big Halle Berry fan, but I really dig the new uniform.

I think the new uniform is really neat!

from the little we have seen of the new costumes, i like! :up:

is it me or Halle seems to be shy/a bit unconfortable while the pic is taken?

wonder if is Singer himself taking it.

I like the pic, but would have preffered Halle posing a bit more commanding/secure

I like the suit. This is definitely a future suit. The suits of the past definitely will have more color, like in FC

I like the suit. This is definitely a future suit. The suits of the past definitely will have more color, like in FC

Well from the pic of Beast we can just see the yellow of the suit visible. So it's likely the FC crew are using the same suits more or less.

Well from the pic of Beast we can just see the yellow of the suit visible. So it's likely the FC crew are using the same suits more or less.

Yeah.

I'm expecting something somewhere between the First Class suits and Beast's suit in X-Men: The Last Stand.

Question: Who all do we know to be confirmed to be up in Montreal right now? Because it's sounding like it's mostly the returning cast from the first three films and a couple of the newbies. Are there any of the FC cast confirmed to be up there right now? If not, it makes me think that newbs BooBoo and Adan are going to be in the future setting with the returning cast if they're the only ones there right now.

Nicholas tweeted "now starting XMen training"

and right after Daniel and Booboo go to Montreal. So maybe they three are starting the training for the fights. with other FC actors arriving next weeks, to start shooting.

It doesnt seem like Daniel and Booboo have started filming yet, so its a possibility

Question: Who all do we know to be confirmed to be up in Montreal right now? Because it's sounding like it's mostly the returning cast from the first three films and a couple of the newbies. Are there any of the FC cast confirmed to be up there right now? If not, it makes me think that newbs BooBoo and Adan are going to be in the future setting with the returning cast if they're the only ones there right now.

It's hard to tell because movies are pieced together in a way that isn't chronological at all.

Just think back to one of the previous X-Men movies and all the various scenes with just one or two or a few people in. All those can be done separately, months apart. Then it's all edited together.

Question: Who all do we know to be confirmed to be up in Montreal right now? Because it's sounding like it's mostly the returning cast from the first three films and a couple of the newbies.

Jennifer Lawrence finished shooting on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and is in Boston filming American Hustle. When she finishes that, she'll fly to Montreal.

It's hard to tell because movies are pieced together in a way that isn't chronological at all.

Just think back to one of the previous X-Men movies and all the various scenes with just one or two or a few people in. All those can be done separately, months apart. Then it's all edited together.

I know that. I'm just theorizing that maybe they'll do all the future time scenes now when they have everyone involved in those up there now, and then shoot all the past scenes when the FC cast gets up there, irregardless of when they take place in the movie. So I'm theorizing that if only the future cast is up there right now, then Booboo and Adan would have their characters in that part of the film.

Jennifer Lawrence finished shooting on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and is in Boston filming American Hustle. When she finishes that, she'll fly to Montreal.

Which goes with my theory that the FC cast is gonna film their stuff further down the line.

I'm not yet digging Storm's short hair because I really wanted to see her with long hair but I like that she doesn't look pregnant!

Omar Sy has also been seen In Montreal.The only neebees not seen are Peter Dinklage and
the woman cast as Blink.

James Mcavoy Is tied up till end of april.Who knows when Jennifer Lawrence finishes
American Hustle.No word on Michael Fassbender.Although Nicholas Hoult IS on his way to Montreal.

There Is good chance Sy,Booboo Stewart,and new addation are playing future characters based on these sightings.For now It defently seems like they are working on footage for the future scenes.

Omar Sy has also been seen In Montreal.The only neebees not seen are Peter Dinklage and
the woman cast as Blink.

James Mcavoy Is tied up till end of april.Who knows when Jennifer Lawrence finishes
American Hustle.No word on Michael Fassbender.Although Nicholas Hoult IS on his way to Montreal.

There Is good chance Sy,Booboo Stewart,and new addation are playing future characters based on these sightings.For now It defently seems like they are working on footage for the future scenes.

It doesn't really worry me which month they started.

I just hope they are doing their best filming the scenes that they are doing right now.

id like it a bad place of alot more if Halle had a Faux-Hawk, it'd be a nice nod to the mohawk storm, and further give her an edge. The hair right now looks like old lady hair

No you wouldn't. I saw this on AICN

bifynjtciae6hjr_large.jpeg

...And I don't think I want to see that ever in an X-Men movie, or a horror movie.

A fauxhawk and mohawk are two different things. But either way, I really don't care. I think the hair looks fine the way it is.

Just look at the picture, anything that ends in hawk does not rhyme with Halle.

No you wouldn't. I saw this on AICN

bifynjtciae6hjr_large.jpeg

...And I don't think I want to see that ever in an X-Men movie, or a horror movie.

Umm a faux hawk is a fake mo hawk.... You keep the hair on the sides and gell your hair to still shape like a mo-hawk fan.....

Halle's natural hair is beyond perfect length for it and its a still very stylish way to have a nice nod to the classic mohawk without having her look ridiculous instead of looking like a "golden girl"

Umm a faux hawk is a fake mo hawk.... You keep the hair on the sides and gell your hair to still shape like a mo-hawk fan.....

Halle's natural hair is beyond perfect length for it and its a still very stylish way to have a nice nod to the classic mohawk without having her look ridiculous instead of looking like a "golden girl"

I'm familiar with the term, and to be fair I was on the faux hawk camp myself, but seriously that pic scared the living daylights out of me, I'm cool with what they came up with, no-hawks is a great look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"