Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
BgOXHM3CIAAOXQA.jpg

Singer said a while ago that pick ups are just small shots that are needed and not brand new written scenes

Singer will do pickups as much as he can when the schedule allows it, sometimes even when it doesn't. Listened to some of his commentary tracks in his movies, he pretty much says it.

Singer's response from November: "Re-Shoots are when stuff didn't come out right so you have to reshoot it. Pick-ups are when you grab additional shots & beats."

They maybe small scenes but I'm still intrigued to see who might be involved.... If halle is involved then that's interesting as it will be post pregnant halle

It was said that there will be a juicy cameo in the movie. I wonder if that means we see the mutant camps and some mutants we know....etc...nightcrawler, jubilee, sabretooth.

I think given what we heard about this film its pretty much certain that nightcrawler Won't be in this film

Toad was a surprise, anything can happen . . .

Don't get your hopes up. It's a "past meets future" cameo.

Young Beast meets Old Mystique would be cool, gives a proper closure to their relationship, and we'll get to see Rebecca Romijn again hopefully.

Yea but I gotta think we will get a few small cameo's from the mutant camps like cannonball, spyke, etc...do y'all think that's a def possibility of seeing some of those

Yea but I gotta think we will get a few small cameo's from the mutant camps like cannonball, spyke, etc...do y'all think that's a def possibility of seeing some of those

People have speculated spyke appears in the past with ink,havok,toad and 3 or 4 others currently unknown mutants, but the speculated actor may be playing someone else though

Last edited:
Young Beast meets Old Mystique would be cool, gives a proper closure to their relationship, and we'll get to see Rebecca Romijn again hopefully.

Not sure how that would work tbh, leaves questions of why couldn't others communicated future to past in that case, so if it happens there must be something abit more to it, plus apocalypse could give proper closure to them unless one of them ain't in it which I'd be surprised about

Last edited:
I was gonna ask the same think in regards to how a cameo with older mystique and younger beast would work if there is no physical travel.

Not sure how that would work tbh, leaves questions of why couldn't others communicated future to past in that case, so if it happens there must be something abit more to it, plus apocalypse could give proper closure to them unless one of them ain't in it which I'd be surprised about

Maybe when the 2 Charles are conversing, they find a way to have past Beast and future Mystique see each other briefly....I literally have no idea. Very difficult to explain, given the rules established in this universe so far.

are you guys dicussing a potential spoiler from one source or something?

because this is the first time Im hearing about it, and if true, you have ruined a surprise to me, and other users

because this is the first time Im hearing about it, and if true, you have ruined a surprise to me, and other users

Its not a spoiler its just a rumour from no reliable source but it made me think that there wouldnt even be a way for it to happen.

100% a rumour. No stories or leaks talk about it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"