Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the video too. Why is that scene at the end of spiderman movie. So weird.
Not sure if we can post the video link here or not.

I really don't think that was spyke who was it o.o, I couldn't make out what his power was

I just saw the video too. Why is that scene at the end of spiderman movie. So weird.
Not sure if we can post the video link here or not.

No, do not post anything like that here.

I'm starting to get a funny feeling about this movie. Like it might be bad. And its my most anticipated film of the year. I hope its nothing. Maybe I've just been listening to to many people saying it might suck because of Singer.

You may have heard this (probably not) but........

There are reports floating about Twitter that none other than Jennifer Lawrence has appeared in the after credits scene of 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'.

The catch is: There conflicting reports of what she does in her brief scene. One person has stated that she appears as Mary Jane Watson, but 2 others claim that the scene is footage from Days of Future Past.

Either way, this is big friggin news.

That would be insanely awesome if true, though not sure how the politics would have worked out behind it. We know that [BLACKOUT]Sony and Marvel were clsoe to adding the Avengers tower to the TASM2 skyline but was dropped at the last minute because apparently the renders had already been completed. Could it be that the real reason is because they were creating a universe with Fo? F4 and TASM go almost hand in hand, adding in X-Men to that would be awesome. But all of this seems unlikely. All of it.[/BLACKOUT]

Where is this new Mystique/Havok/Toad clip people are talking about?

Just found a photo of the theatre I saw X-men in!

It was on the beach and the theatres were really small and I remember when Rogue got to Canada the film almost went off the track lol. After seeing it I went to one of those Dog tag stands and got one that said Wolverine on it :D

I ended up seeing X2 Spider-man 2 and Spider-man 3 there lol
x-mentheater_zps7925099e.jpg

Sadly it's closed now or I'd see DOFP there as well lol! Where did you see your X-men movies at?

X1- Cranberry, PA
X2- Minneapolis, MN
X3, Origins, FC- Omaha, NE

Didn't get to see The Wolverine

This guy who is being thought to be "Spyke" could likely be someone more like Quill, who had spines on his face similar to the one close up picture of him that turned up later. Spyke was the cartoon only character who produced wooden like growths from his body which he could use as weapons, not porcupine like quills. It's not like he'd matter much anyway since he'll probably just be an early casualty or something.

On imdb someone is giving it out, its a cut down scene, has a lot of edits

Yeah it sounds like it was in French. Pretty cool and brief scene.

ink made 2 soldiers throw up

It was defo an edited scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"