Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has gray because it's nodd to comic version of DOFP which was also inclured
in past animated versions of story. If they want to do more with OT cast In
future it helps them around the wolverine age problem

Yeah, the only guy who ages really really slow has gray hair and looks older while others more or less look the same.

Yeah, the only guy who ages really really slow has gray hair and looks older while others more or less look the same.

well he was born in the 1880's so he's still aged pretty slow compared to everyone else.

Last edited:
Still makes no sense why he has any gray at all.

He still ages slowly.

And his immune system took a knock in The Wolverine, so that could have set the ageing process off again at a faster rate before he recovered.

It's a legitimate way to also tell the difference between future wolverine and past wolverine, I think the audience would be a bit confused if there is any swapping to he end of the film.

They want Logan to show the difference between younger Logan and older Logan

Same as having the metal claws back for the future stuff

Last edited:
Just came back from TAS 2 screening and saw that preview of DOFP.

I know that people were discussing it but seeing it on the big screen just confirms that they edited it heavily and I'm wondering why. Everything was right until the point where Spike is going in and cut scene people are falling down for no reason.

Anyway it was good seeing it as DOFP officially will not be shown in my cinema. :(

Off topic TAS 2 was much muuuuch better than the first one.

Les than a month---any word on running time.

Getting to the point where the movie should be locked down.

Les than a month---any word on running time.

Getting to the point where the movie should be locked down.

The world premiere is in just under two weeks so I would say it is completed now and we should get a runtime soon. :yay:

Bryan Singer on Allegations:
"The allegations against me are outrageous, vicious and completely false," says Bryan Singer (via Variety). "I do not want these fictitious claims to divert ANY attention from X-Men: Days of Future Past. This fantastic film is a labor of love and one of the greatest experiences of my career. So, out of respect to all of the extraordinary contributions from the incredibly talented actors and crew involved, I've decided not to participate in the upcoming media events for the film. However, I promise when this situation is over, the facts will show this to be the sick twisted shake down it is. I want to thank fans, friends and family for all their amazing and overwhelming support."

Figured, we wouldn't hear from him probably for the rest of the year.

To be fair that scene is so badly edited that you can't tell it is Ink.

Also, 'Spykes' eyes glow red. That's not part of his power usually?

I don't think its spyke personally, unless there was something cut out that wasn't in the clip otherwise he must be a mutant from the comics somewhere, but the spikes and the eyes do seem to be noticeable thing about him so :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"