Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that rescue scene is reportedly 10mins no?

145 minutes with 10 - 15 minutes of end credits so that is 2h10min of the movie itself ?

Well not bad but it says PG ? Isn't it rated PG13 ???

2 hours and 25 min? that would be awesome! hope its true

2 hours and 10 minutes of film with 15 minutes of credits If it 145 Minutes long.

Well put that in those firstly announced 2h3min and you will have a running time that we got now ??? Maybe ??
Maybe it was longer though, since fox said to be worried about going over 2hours 30mins.

More 2H12/13 but yep for the PG, seems strange.

In that case maybe we will be seeing that rescue scene after all but stil that PG stuff is telling me that maybe they have an error or made a mistake about running time and PG thing ... who knows ???

Maybe it was longer though, since fox said to be worried about going over 2hours 30mins.

Well that is an option too

But the confusing thing is that we have two different running times now ?!

Good news : the runtime will be 145 minutes. :)

http://www.pccmovies.com/theater.php?rtsID=82390&req_date=05232014

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST (PG)
Runtime: 145 minutes

2 hours and 25 minutes?!?!

umad.gif

:bow::bow::bow:

Maybe that site added the credits run time?

Last edited:
I loved the Age of Apocalypse books. I still have them in my collection. To do it justice though you'll need to have Scott,Hank and Havoc on Apocalypes' team,Jean,Logan and Warren as the good guys. Also someone cast to play Sinister. Otherwise it won't be as powerful a story I'm afraid. And I don't know how they'd ever work out a magneto/rogue/baby charles into the mix.

I have the age of apocalypse storyline.I bought them when they first came out In 1995 but it's going to have to be loose version of storyline.

Xavier is dead In storyline.will be alive in film
Beast was villain.Here be one of X-Men
Mystique will have larger role
Magneto was leader of X-Men in comics.who knows what his role will be in film
No wolverine although he was called weapon X In comics
Apocalypse ruled north america. APocalypse is mor elikely to be leading attack
on north america In film
No rogue,Colossus,Kitty,Bishop,Iceman,and Angel

I just went to my cinema site (well cinema that I will be watching DOFP and it's in different town where I am now) and it also says 130 min.

We have to wait, it's too early to have an official runtime but 2H25 seems always more right than 2H10.

15 minutes of credits?? Not even Avatar's credit run time was as long.

Well then may 2 hours and 15 minutes of film and 10 minutes of credits.
Although there is also question of a mid or post credit scene or both as well.

Well then may 2 hours and 15 minutes of film and 10 minutes of credits.
Although there is also question of a mid or post credit scene or both as well.
Singer said there wouldn't be an after credit scene, or was it an apocalypse after credit scene he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"