Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
my theater also says 130 minutes :/

So this makes me think the runtime was 145 mins before they cut out rescue.

But Singer is still tweaking the film as we type.

So X-Force was never on the cards?

Still is. Just nothing announced past Wadlow writing it.

wasn't it millers Idea to do xforce, hence why he got waldo to direct X-force?

Millar was making KA2 with Wadlow and told him Fox wants solos. And Wadlow said they shouldn't do solo's they should do a team flick. Cause he's a huge fan of X-Force and teams are what makes X-Men different. So Wadlow pitched it to Fox and they gave him the go ahead to pen the script. That's all there is.

Last edited:
Still is. Just nothing announced past Wadlow writing it.

Millar was making KA2 with Wadlow and told him Fox wants solos. And Wadlow said they shouldn't do solo's they should do a team flick. Cause he's a huge fan of X-Force and teams are what makes X-Men different. So Wadlow pitched it to Fox and they gave him the go ahead to pen the script. That's all there is.
Oh, ok got it.

Oh, ok got it.

Scripts been done awhile, so things are not looking great for Fox moving forward. :csad:

Something new has to pop up on their green lit schedule soon though.

Scripts been done awhile, so things are not looking great for Fox moving forward. :csad:

Something new has to pop up on their green lit schedule soon though.
I need's a good psylocke to wipe out the trash that was X3 psylocke :o

Thanks for clarifying the details Def28

Singer said there wouldn't be an after credit scene, or was it an apocalypse after credit scene he said?

They really should have one considering the disappointment of ASM2 not having one (related to the franchise)

The fact that Wadlow is working on Masters of the Universe is telling for the future of the X Force.

Anne Thompson from Indie Wire says writer/producer Simon Kinberg helped "enable" Bryan Singer into finishing the movie. Singer has a reputation for going AWOL during filming and other erratic behavior according to the report.

Anne Thompson from Indie Wire says writer/producer Simon Kinberg helped "enable" Bryan Singer into finishing the movie. Singer has a reputation for going AWOL during filming and other erratic behavior according to the report.

Which means what though?

which means Singer will NOT be back

More likely another site going into Singer bashing.

Thanks for clarifying the details Def28

They really should have one considering the disappointment of ASM2 not having one (related to the franchise)
Yeah but the asm2 one was added to the film at the end instead of having it be an aftercredit.

:awesome:

1372914137_tumblr_mi22ngMC8s1rl22k3o1_400.gif

I think Wolverine 3 will pull a lot from the upcoming Death of Wolverine in the comics that's said to have a major affect on the Marvel universe after it finishes. I would like to see them draw from that, especially in regards to Jean Grey and her latest development on All-New X-Men. They're really turning her into a more dynamic character WITHOUT the use of Pheonix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"