Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the scenes a lot more high in emotion so hank will likely get angry

I hope so.

I detest lovey dovey stuff in these CBMs, I roll my eyes everytime two love interest are saying cute **** to each other.:whatever: Reason: TWILIGHT!:cmad:

I' just wasn't a fan of their awkward relationship in FC so I'm sort of fearing scenes they have together.

CJ ‏@XtinaIsGod @colliderfrosty Hearing great things bout the new Xmen from a press screening last night.U hearing the same?

CJ ‏@XtinaIsGod
@GagasLapdog Im so excited for Xmen.There was a press screening last night & word of mouth is its amazing,esp the last 20min.

exc.gif

I hope so.

I' just wasn't a fan of their awkward relationship in FC so I'm sort of fearing scenes they have together.

I can't say I am looking forward to any scenes contuning the beast-Mystique relationship. I am hopefully Bryan Singer did good job with actors. With exception of his casting of kate Bosworth I feel he usually does good job with actors. The solo mystique-beast scenes and the power and name display scene In FC wasn't my favorate In First Class. Having rewatches X-Men and X2 In last couple of days I am reminded the job Singer can do In directing actors including the internet's whiping girl Halle Berry.

@GagasLapdog Same. Word is Storm takes out a fleet of Sentinels with a whirlwind and lightning amd giant hail stones.

tumblr_mcxs1nUCwl1rvaqes.gif

That's my girl.:cwink: Is this being released in IMAX 3D? That whole finale sounds like it's something you need to see in Imax from what I've heard. :hubba

@colliderfrostyhttps://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/464162071949881344 Was just informed all reactions to X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST are embargoed so won't be able to tweet anything tonight.

Told ya.:o

That relationship was basically non existent. J-Law is perfect though.:hrt:

Just curious...weren't there twitter reactions released for CA: TWS after press screening? They could say a few things, but couldn't give actual reviews...you think that's what Steve from Collider is saying?

Or just not ANYTHING at all?

It depends man, some studios would want you to be tight lipped.

Just curious...weren't there twitter reactions released for CA: TWS after press screening? They could say a few things, but couldn't give actual reviews...you think that's what Steve from Collider is saying?

Or just not ANYTHING at all?
His tweet is pretty clear.

According to someone who saw the film, THIS is the BEST X-Men movie ever! Exciting!

Yeah those reactions I will always take with a grain of salt.:oldrazz:

I dont know anything about Hollywood, but if a film is good, wouldn't the studio want to promote early reactions, rather than prohibit them?

Likewise, if the film is bad, wouldnt they eliminate have early screenings or critic screenings AT ALL?

It seems odd to me.

I dont know anything about Hollywood, but if a film is good, wouldn't the studio want to promote early reactions, rather than prohibit them?

Likewise, if the film is bad, wouldnt they eliminate have early screenings or critic screenings AT ALL?

It seems odd to me.

Usually a movie that's complete crap will not have a press screening. Such as the Resident Evil films, AVP 1 & 2.

Press screenings are a sign the studio has faith in the film. But they like to embargo the reactions and reviews until closer to the film's release date to build even further anticipation.

Usually a movie that's complete crap will not have a press screening. Such as the Resident Evil films, AVP 1 & 2.

Press screenings are a sign the studio has faith in the film. But they like to embargo the reactions and reviews until closer to the film's release date to build even further anticipation.

And also to prevent spoilers from leaking out.:yay:

And also to prevent spoilers from leaking out.:yay:

That's going to be impossible after this Saturday's premiere though. 500 people getting a screening? No way Fox will be able to keep them all quiet. I guess they want a few more days at least.

A) to prevent spoilers and B) for the launch of the premiere, they likely want everything to go live at the same time and create massive buzz.

I've never been to a premiere where you sign a disclosure to zip it, so come 10th and 12th it'll be buzzing. But screenings every time...Bridesmaids I couldn't say anything for weeks...not even "It's funny".

Last edited:
Yea embargo today is nothing to be worried about. It's really early, and the premiere Saturday will have PLENTY of reactions. Trust me.

On twitter It says Hugh jackman,Ellen Page,James Mcavoy,and Patrick Stewart will be ones on GMA tomorrow.

New title - X-Men: Preys on Future Cast.

I don't write the jokes guys, I just steal them from other forums. I'm here all week try the prime rib etc...

(I have no opinion on the pending suits btw)

New title - X-Men: Preys on Future Cast.

I don't write the jokes guys, I just steal them from other forums. I'm here all week try the prime rib etc...

(I have no opinion on the pending suits btw)

...ok...thanks...

So, seems like people are liking it.

THERE'S A MIDGET BUILDING KILLER ROBOTS, so of course they like it.

Anyone want to imprison and torture me until May 23rd, to keep myself (and you) occupied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"