Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was report that said name quicksilver Is part of Fox's X-Men rights
while name Pietro Is part of Disney's rights.

Fox owns him as mutant,being Magneto's son and being member of Brotherhood
and X-Factor.Disney owns him being avenger.

I thought that came from a tweet from some guy who said that's what he had heard. I still don't buy it. I don't see why the rights to the real name and the code name of the character (and those of his sister for that matter) would be separated like that. It's odd.

if anything I'd think it'd be the other way around, with the real names being with the x-men rights (since they have the Magneto connection)

thing is if he can only be called quicksilver then chances are he may not be magnetos son in DOFP

magneto can't call his son quicksilver

thing is if he can only be called quicksilver then chances are he may not be magnetos son in DOFP

They can just say the twins were "adopted". Or better yet, not even mention their parents at all.

"What's your name?"
"John."
"What's your real name, John?"

They can just say the twins were "adopted". Or better yet, not even mention their parents at all.
Yeah I mean there doesn't seem to be much uproar over the lack of mention of Banner's parents, or Hawkeye's parents, or Widow's parents or Fury's parents.....

or COULson's parents!!

Edit: lol thought I was in the Avengers thread.

Two incredibly talented guys who are both good looking, young, and in great shape.

Tomato tomahto as far as im concerned.

Last edited:
1. In the storyline, we never see someone from the past go to the future.

2. Why can't the subbasement have the same design? Better yet, why would it have a different one?

And as if they are gonna be 100% faithful to the comic-books.

Singer said "welcome to 1972" when he posted that picture of hank and Logan in the sub base, so its in the 70s, this is a pointless argument

And Singer also wrote "Welcome to Vietnam" in the description of one of the pictures that he uploaded and according to reports, its just a rally infront of the U.S.' French Embassy.

Well what do you want? I'm just a man. :waa:

*runs away*

This is the perfect opportunity for them to mix the cast of 70s X-Men and the modern-day X-Men and make them work together. They aren't gonna limit themselves by not doing an actual time-travel.

Based on physical-appearance. I prefer Evan Peters as Quicksilver.

He looks more dangerous/rebellious. and its probably his blonde hair so I can easily picture him with silver hair.

so unispiring by Marvel. They couldnt find other actors from non-comic movies for those roles, someone from a great tv show or a praised indie movie or something. No, they looked at other studio's comicmovies, lol

whatever
That's very shallow thinking. Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been consistently proving that he is one of the best young actors in movies today. To say that he shouldn't be cast in one comic book movie because he's already in another completely unrelated comic book movie is utterly ridiculous. He's earned his right.

Things to remember

Evan Peters Is playing Quicksilver.Aaron Johnson will play Pietro.

Fox owns the QUicksilver name for films.Pietro will not be a mutant or have any connection
to Magneto_Or should we say they can't idenify him as Mutant directly.They can hint at power being some kind of mutation but It will likely come as part of expremention instead of being born that way.
Enough with the misinformation!

This a precedent for the studios: Chris Evans was the Torch before he was Cap; Michael Keaton was Batman before Birdman; Nic Cage was in Kickass and Ghost Rider; Natalie Portman was in V for Vendetta before Thor; and so on.

Based on physical-appearance. I prefer Evan Peters as Quicksilver.

He looks more dangerous/rebellious. and its probably his blonde hair so I can easily picture him with silver hair.

I take this back!

I googled the actor to see more pics and he looks so much hotter! :woot:

Enough with the misinformation!

There's no misinformation about Marvel Robbins said.

Its part of Marvel's deal with FOX. I remember Kevin Feige saying the same thing about not identifying them as "mutants" and not having a connection with Magneto.

This a precedent for the studios: Chris Evans was the Torch before he was Cap; Michael Keaton was Batman before Birdman; Nic Cage was in Kickass and Ghost Rider; Natalie Portman was in V for Vendetta before Thor; and so on.

And Halle was Storm before she was Catwoman. Marsden was Cyclops before he was Jimmy Olsen.

Its part of Marvel's deal with FOX. I remember Kevin Feige saying the same thing about not identifying them as "mutants" and not having a connection with Magneto.

And Halle was Storm before she was Catwoman. Marsden was Cyclops before he was Jimmy Olsen.

True. I knew there were more I was forgetting.

IDK. I think they have an equal level of Quicksilver-ness to them.

Well, I'll admit I've only seen him in Kick-Ass and that boxing movie. He comes off more of a slacker in those movies. I hear good things about American Horror Story though so I'll have to check it out.

when was marsden Jimmy Olsen? he was not jimmy olsen in SR

Well, I'll admit I've only seen him in Kick-Ass and that boxing movie. He comes off more of a slacker in those movies. I hear good things about American Horror Story though so I'll have to check it out.

He played an excellent young John Lennon in Nowhere Boy. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back